[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really think that they're going to get rid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 580x580
Do people really think that they're going to get rid of mega evolution? It seems very backwards, sure synchro's might become a thing but I doubt it will get rid of Megas when the game before it had an advertisement like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6zP7n0ais if any thing synchros will just be another name like primals
>>
I believe the general consensus is that they aren't getting rid of Mega evolutions, but rather individual Mega stones for each Mega evolution. That way you don't have to find 50-plus additional items. There'll be a single Mega Stone, and it'll work on any Pokemon that can Mega evolve once unlocked.
>>
>>26612474
I could see that killing certain teams with the items clause. Though many people follow the "mega slot" principle others like to have an option of two different Pokemon to mega evolve
>>
Getting rid of Mega Evolutions would be akin to getting rid of Double Battles.
>>
>>26613429
This is very true is battle spot singles, some crazy people even run three mega options.
>>
>>26611932
The one gimmik I want them to get rid.
>>
>>26613429
>>26613461
What if it were possible to spend a turn transferring a held item from one Pokemon to another? Would that satisfy people who like using multiple Megas, or would that further disrupt the status quo?
>>
>>26615512
Ideally they would just have a store in-game where you could buy all of the mega stones.

If they want to keep the scavenger hunt in the game they could make it for finding the new mega stones while letting you buy the old ones with either Pokedollars or Battle Points.
>>
>>26615809
Okay, I could get behind this.
>>
no, it's just going to be an upgraded version of it or something
>>
>>26615809
Knowing game freak, it would just be another grind making them buyable via poke dollars. I guess it would give incentive for rematches and the amulet coin though.
>>
They're going to be there but you get the keystone post-game. Synchro is the new hotness.
>>
File: 1418882431692.jpg (21 KB, 333x337) Image search: [Google]
1418882431692.jpg
21 KB, 333x337
>>26611932
Synchros are going to have a 200 BST boost and all of them will have huge power
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.