[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magearna just revealed in the card game. It's pretty si
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 143x200xMagearna-EX-XY11.jpg (13 KB, 143x200) Image search: [Google]
143x200xMagearna-EX-XY11.jpg
13 KB, 143x200
Magearna just revealed in the card game. It's pretty sick! http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/06/magearna-ex-from-xy
>>
>>26611732
Nice thumbnail bro.
>>
>Hand is a flower
>Eternal Floette
>The new girl's name

Flowers everywhere.
>>
>sun/moon's pokemon
>appears in set XY11

gen6.5 confirmed
>>
>>26611798
Isn't japan getting Magearna in the current games?
>>
>>26611810
how does the dex work then
>>
>>26611732
>No dex number
Dang
>>
>Ability: Mystic Heart
GEN 2 CONFIRMED
>>
File: IT'S IRON CURTAINS FOR YOU.gif (2 MB, 368x207) Image search: [Google]
IT'S IRON CURTAINS FOR YOU.gif
2 MB, 368x207
>>26611732
>Mega Buster on a robot bunny Pokemon that shoots the body and the soul

I grow more in love with this thing every day. I don't care, let my hype kill me.
>>
I'm not that familiar with the tcg, but are its HP and move any indication of what its stats could be in game? Do they usually have a correlation or are they just random?
>>
>>26612263
sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. in other words no you can't really tell anything from this. Since it has that blaster thing on its arm and its attack is called Soul Blaster, though, I'd hazard a guess and say that may be its signature attack.
>>
>>26612283
Yeah. Also, judging by the attack's description, it seems like it would be a Leaf Storm/Overheat clone. Either a Steel or Fairy type one.
>>
Magearna-EX – Metal – HP160
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Mystic Heart
Prevent all effects of your opponent’s attacks, except damage, done to each of your Pokemon that has [M] Energy attached to it.

[M][C][C] Soul Blaster: 120 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon’s Soul Blaster attack does 60 damage.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1
>>
dah fug is that pokemanz? what gen?
>>
>>26612373
I seriously hope this means Magearna in the game gets a Magic Guard clone for its ability and an Overheat clone for its signature.
>>
>>26611732
Her hand looks like the ultimate weapon thing AZ used to nuke the world.

Even more evidence that Z was in the works but got scrapped?
>>
>>26611785
>The new girl's name
Names with plant origins are not new.
>>
>>26615126
No. If anything, it's more evidence that Z was never considered and Gen VII is going to continue the alchemy themes set by AZ and his weapon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.