[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is he playable in combat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rotom.png (90 KB, 270x197) Image search: [Google]
rotom.png
90 KB, 270x197
So, is he playable in combat?
>>
No.
>>
>>26607936
It would be amazing but no way
>>
>>26607936
Doesn't look like it, since he didn't register in the dex.

However, it'd be interesting if during the mid-game he becomes usable in combat, and acts as a gift pokemon.
>>
I don't know, the games not out yet.
>>
Maybe he acts as an item or assist instead
Like you can call on him to raise your Pokemon's attack once per battle
>>
>>26607945
>but still counts as one of your six.
>>
Maybe not a part of the regional Pokedex, but you get a Rotom as your transition to national Pokedex.
>>
>>26607951
get out retard
>>
>>26607936
Well see, this is the question that is to be considered whilst replying to this post of yours in that it has been decided it likely it will not be doable as per you requested by but I'll will get back you two when I feel like giving it back to the discussion at hand it to you for that which is to be discussed in this question topic disuccsion no.
>>
>>26607936
Can this now be a dex rotom fanart thread?
>>
>>26607936

>go to daycare
>daycare guy notices your Pokedex has a rotom in it
>dittos can be caught at some point before you reach the day care
>"If you bring me a ditto and lend me your Pokedex, I can give you a Rotom egg"
>daddy rotom goes back into pokedex once you have the egg
>get to use the baby rotom in combat
>>
>>26608015
Who and what you bonor peniss pile
>>
>>26607936
It's obligatory in games for exposition fairies to not involve themselves in fights.
So it's unlikely.
>>
Jeh you know it hah doe dick lel
>>
ROTOM FORME THAT GETS STRONGER THE MORE COMPLETE YOUR POKEDEX IS
>>
>>26607936
Electric/Psychic type? Electric/Steel?
>>
No way of knowing yet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.