[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are people forgetting that this is going to be the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Are people forgetting that this is going to be the first time ever Pokemon has been at the Treehouse? Which means we're going to get live gameplay instead of just a trailer.

How do you think they're going to handle it? Are we going to get much footage? Live Pokemon reveals? I'm pretty hyped, this is something kind of new.
>>
>>26607519
I think they'll just play through the very beginning. You know, selecting the character, getting the starter, and fighting Hau.
Maybe they'll go to the first bit of grass to show off the regional bird and normal type (probably the two unnamed ones we've seen). But I don't think they'll show much beyond that.
>>
>>26607519
Treehouse it's shit and NoA its a joke, nothing to be proud of, I hope they make mistakes and show more than they should
or its a demo like the oras one and everyone kills itself
>>
>>26607519
>Which means we're going to get live gameplay instead of just a trailer.
[citation needed]
>>
>>26607519
I think they will just play the first minutes of the game.
>>
>>26607519
We have also CoroCoro with an exclusive news if I'm correct and the 16th with the Pokémon Special
>>
>>26607596
The whole exclusive news thing is actually up for debate, as the wording implies they could simply be talking about some mascot character of the magazine itself.
>>
>>26607564
I feel so bad seeing low quality bait like this. It's so full of edge and just doesn't show any effort put in at all. When all the newfag underage people came in, /vp/ really hit the floor.
>>
>>26607519
>treehouse
>ever showing anything substantial
You forget the Star Fox demo they showed off which they literally weren't even playing. It was all automatic. They're probably going to do the same. It'll be set footage in a controlled environment of a demo to only show off what they want you to see while the hosts talk about shit they don't know pretending to actually enjoy the series. Treehouse is just a publicity stunt for NoA since it used to be "muh supah sekrit club"
>>
>>26607634
admit its was kind of weak, but I really think NoA and treehouse is shit and has a meme director that's only good for that
>>
>>26607583
>what is nintendo treehouse
>>
>>26607634
It's not bait. Most nintendrones themselves even think Treehouse is a waste of time.
>>
Seeing as we know of no new pokemon, it'll probably be like the xenoblade demos where they keep skipping to parts they can show, IE re-walking around the areas shown in the trailer, messing with rotomdex, and taking forever when talking to important characters just to waste their time.
>>
>>26607637
Maybe but there's a chance for live footage, which is still interesting too me.

I actually prefer treehouse to actual trailers and presentations. It sells a game so much more when you watch people actually playing it and enjoying it over some cgi trailer.

The fact Nintendo has the balls to do that when most companies wouldn't dare show an unfinished game really says something about their authenticity and confidence in their products.
>>
SMD was there last year. They played through the first bit.
>>
I pray for the hope of god they won't reveal more fucking POKEMON GRRRRHHH i want my adventure to be fresh, and to catch and evolve shit.
>>
>>26607798
Then stop following the news.
>>
>>26607519
I hope they have a slip and reveal more than they are supposed to.
>>
>>26607750
that sounded creepily like some payed shill
nintendo, sony and microsoft always showed demos most of the times they presented themself at the e3

>It sells a game so much more when you watch people actually playing it and enjoying it
you know thats acting right?
or you think tv propaganda for a "x" product are real too?
>>
I just want to see more obviously waifu-bait.
>>
I wish it was on the floor so some Pokemon autisic can do playthroughs and give us a detail description.
>>
>>26607827
How the fuck is it acting? They are sat playing a game for up to an hour, are you telling me thats scripted? Even if they're told to like it it's obvious they are having fun.

Also not a shill but >Saying any other large companies show anything but cgi footage, unless the game is basically finished.
>>
>>26607811
I'm homeless and /vp is my shelter.
Also i'll have to become a hikikomori until november from now? Sounds practically impossible...
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x137
We're getting more on the16th
>>
File: 1464804938673.jpg (515 KB, 2017x1935) Image search: [Google]
1464804938673.jpg
515 KB, 2017x1935
>>26607916
You're already a hikikomori.
>>
>>26607912
on the last e3 someone played the last uncharted in the sony one, and it fucking crashed, on the microsoft one some guys layed that co-op halo that everyone hates
and yes most of the treehouse its scripted and bad jokes that everyone force a laugh
>>
>>26607912
the only time I have seen people having fun its the free demos, in nintedo case letting anyone play splatoon instead of those shitters from treehouse
beside that I agree with >>26608118
most of the guys that play there are the kind of idiots that see "top 10" and theories on jewtube
>>
>>26607703
You joking? Nintendrones lap this shit up like they lap up everyhting Nintendo does. Nintendrone usually describes the kind of people who are apologists for the company and even buy the shit games like Mario Party 10, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Paper Mario Color Splash and wont let people criticise them
>>
>>26607750
The very small chance that they may play the "real" S/M is very slim.

Treehouse is literally a bunch of youtube personalities thrown together who attempt to hype a game they will probably only play for a total of 5 hours in their whole life. Treehouse NEVER reveals anything new. Ever. All they do is just livestream shit we already know, force memes and shitty jokes, then spend 30 minutes TALKING TO ONE CHARACTER WHO'S NOT EVEN IMPORTANT BECAUSE HURR THEY SAID SOMETHING FANY!

I would much rather just watch a 5 minute presentation instead of an hour of drivel with only 2 minutes of actual content worth watching. Treehouse is a joke.
>>
>>26608388
>Mario Party 10, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Paper Mario Color Splash
You haven't played a single one of these games, one isn't even out yet. Fuck outta here with this console war shit, this isn't the point at all
>>
>>26608444
Jesus, dude. Calm down.
>>
>>26608388
I don't think anybody bought amiibo festival or mp10 dude - there are "nintendrones" yeah, but they (we including me) have sense on whats actually a worthwhile game.
>>
>>26608485
I have played MP10 and I can confirm it's shit.
>>
>>26607564
Don't forget to send them a postcard ;^)
Literally couldn't stop being baffled when I saw a thread on /v/ calling everyone who disagreed a shill, kind of like that other anon is doing to you now. Ofc it's easy to say afterwards you never were a part of it
>>
>>26607519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NInmnw7ShjY
>>
>>26608564
>postcard
dont fucking remind me
>>
>>26607901
If it were on the floor, it would probably be something akin to the ORAS demo and have very little interesting information. Probably just a handful of missions where you make the starters battle old wild Pokemon.
>>
>>26608943
Yeah but someone would play through all the starters and probably give us a rough figure for their BST,
>>
File: PKJBxPv.png (163 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
PKJBxPv.png
163 KB, 500x537
Dunno what I was doing wrong, but she was a total disappointment through my early Y run.

Couldn't take or give a hit even as a Florges. What's worse is that I caught a Combee turned Vespiquen that was fucking dynamite, causing me to box the fairy.
>>
>>26609166
wrong thread m8
>>
>>26608943
For ORAS that basically just meant being able to estimate base stats. However with a new generation you also have the possibility of estimating the power of new moves, their type and so on.
>>
>>26609185
Fuck me, how does this even happen?
I'm beyond stupid
>>
There streaming the Q&A thing that's usually behind closed doors.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.