[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still salty we didn't get Wes in this one. Could've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 303x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 303x424
I'm still salty we didn't get Wes in this one. Could've been a G/S style showdown, but no he's just absent and barely mentioned. Still the better of the two but it would've been so great.
>>
Yeah. I loved XD, but I always wished that he would've been in it. Also, removing the Under was terrible.
>>
File: 180px-XD_Michael.png (63 KB, 180x400) Image search: [Google]
180px-XD_Michael.png
63 KB, 180x400
>wanting that edgelord wes
even as a kid i didnt care for that dude

plus why lug around a useless side character when you can just use a scanner
>>
>>26603973
What was edgy about him?

He just came off as a cool, quiet dude
>>
>>26603973
I've always found Michael's premise somewhat amusing.

>Colosseum
>Wes is a member of a gang of thieves, steals their snagging tech, betrays them by blowing up their base twice
>Him dismantling Cipher is entirely of his own volition, wanting to resist them
>Upon completing the painstaking task of purifying every single Shadow Pokemon Cipher has created, Ho-Oh decides Wes is worthy and joins him

>Gale of Darkness
>Local good scientist guys reverse engineer Cipher's snagging tech and whip up some scanning tech
>Cipher resurfaces
>Michael is given the Snag Machine and Aura Reader, and basically told "ok go rob people now"
>He's still treated as the hero since he robs Cipher members mainly, but not exclusively
>He defeats the cheating final boss by completely robbing him blind
>>
So is there anything to do in the postgame that isn't the orre colosseum and trading all the shadowmons away?
>>
>>26604497
I gotta say that Greevil was a greta final boss because of the whole robbing him blind thing. Having to capture his pokemon instead of just fainting them made the whole thing so much more interesting.
>>
>>26604784
Mt. Battle for the ribbons, Johto starters, Pokemon voice subquest to get a Lucky Egg, Battle CDs, Battle Bingo.
>>
>>26604837
>Mt. Battle ribbons
Not really interested in grinding a ton of levels for it

>johto starters
I have a living dex though

>lucky egg subquest
Doesn't this involve the Orre Colosseum? Not interested in what's essentially a battle facility

>battle CDs
Don't you get pretty much nothing for this?

>battle bingo
Only did it once, anything worthwhile out of it?
>>
>>26604892
>Not really interested in grinding a ton of levels for it
If you don't have any Pokemon whatsoever that can burn through this, then I don't know what to tell you. Mt. Battle levels don't scale in GoD.

>I have a living dex though
Then release them or something.

>Doesn't this involve the Orre Colosseum? Not interested in what's essentially a battle facility
Only the first series of battles. Once you defeat Lovrina in the Orre Colosseum the sidequest is unlocked.

>Don't you get pretty much nothing for this?
You get some prizes, if I recall right. TMs and junk. Battle CDs are fun though.

>Only did it once, anything worthwhile out of it?
Not really, but the option is there.

If you're looking to just shake GoD down for the pocket change then I really don't understand exactly what you're expecting to find. The Sevii Islands, Colosseum, and GoD were all mainly methods to fill out the missing Gen 2 Pokedex before Emerald came along. You could also trade away the TMs you collect and grab prizes like Choice Bands from the Mt. Battle reception, but if you're already got a living Pokedex then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
You know...

If it matters that much to you...

Mod it in.
>>
>>26604892
>Living dex
There are mons in these games that have moves they cant learn in the regular games, for example, Follow Me Magmar.
>>
>>26604809
>having to catch not one, but ALL THREE Legendary Birds within the same battle to achieve true satisfaction
>immediately after Lugia if you had the balls to not Master it
>>
>>26604809
Not just interesting, harder.
Its a hell of a lot harder to keep both yourself and your opponent alive than it is to just faint them.
>>
>>26606158
Is it me or was the catch rate massively upped in Gale? I caught Lugia in one ball, as well as a couple of the birds.
>>
>>26606183
You must've gotten lucky. As far as I know no legendaries had their catch rates changed in Gale.
>>
>>26607184
maybe the rom i have was fucked somehow.
>>
>>26607765
Nah it was luck, in Colosseum I struggled to catch Entei, but then caught Suicune with a single great ball.
>>
>>26603862
I loved too XD
>>
>tfw never had a gamecube
>never played colosseum or XD
Means I never could quite complete the LG pokedex
>>
>>26607893
At least you chose LeafGreen and not FireRed, since LeafGreen is absolutely essential for the Gen 3 Pokedex.
>>
>>26608280
>implying I don't have them both
What do you mean anyway?
>>
File: yadon.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yadon.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>26608333
All of FireRed's exclusives are available in other Gen 3 games, but pic related and its evolutions are obtainable only in LeafGreen.
>>
>>26603862
>>26607814

I used to think Shadow Lugia is an edgiest pokemon I ever seen XD
>>
>>26608680
>lost my Sapphire version years ago
>realized when I was trying to complete my living dex in Gen IV that Lotad was only available outside of it in the HGSS safari zones
>only available there after waiting for it to upgrade and getting the right boosting items to place
Goddamn that was an annoying period. I can't remember why I couldn't have tried the GTS. Probably having an incompatible router with the DS's wifi, I think.
>>
>>26603973
For as edgy as he was, his partner rounded him out somehow. I really liked him by the end, honestly. GoD was cool but I don't know why, Colosseum just felt a teeny bit nicer. It had that 2003 feel and I liked the music a bit more.
That said, GoD did fix a lot of the bad parts of Colosseum. I started a new save file in Col and I still don't know what team to have.

Would it be okay to ask here?
>>
>>26603993
he wore tall, dark clothes in the desert, had a constant scowl, and captured shadow pokemon. all he needed to do was swear and kill for complete edge
>>
>>26609285
He was just a rebel, and Gamefreak was working with what kids liked at the time. He still was kinda cool. Michael looks weirdly plain.
>>
>>26609396
>Gamefreak
>>
>>26609407
GS, you know what I mean.
>>
>>26606140
self-destruct snorlax
>>
File: Exclusive-move-list.png (755 KB, 1500x600) Image search: [Google]
Exclusive-move-list.png
755 KB, 1500x600
Figure this is a good place to drop this. It's up to date, just haven't changed the date on it yet.
>>
>>26609516
Why'd they give so many things Refresh?
>>
Never played XD, do they reference Wes or the Misty looking girl?

Are there new areas of Orre or is it the same maps again?

Was Snaggem/Cipher the same team or different teams, I really don't remember.
>>
>>26609528
It was refreshing to no longer be a shadow, I guess.
>>
>>26609533
They're referenced, but not in any major capacity.
There's new places in the region, but anywhere that reappears is mostly identical to how it was before.
Different teams.
>>26609528
Beats me. It's not even a very good move.
>>
>>26609533
Same team, both new and old places, Wes is referenced slightly at the beginning of the game, iirc.
>>
>>26609577
>>26609533
>>26609587
Oh, my bad, I thought they were asking if the Snaggem/Cipher in GoD was the same as the one in Colosseum
>>
>>26609516
Welp, 3 years later and I realized that I forgot to add Togepi to the list. I should probably revise it.
>>
Picking new team, rate?
Slugma, Remoraid, Sudowoodo,
Sneasel, Makuhita, anything else.
>>
>>26609655
Flaaffy or Quagsire
>>
>>26609651

Do you have an image for Colosseum exclusive moves?
>>
>>26609703
I used both last run though, hmm.
>>
>>26609738
I don't believe Colosseum has exclusive moves, but if I'm wrong I'll definitely whip one up and post it.
>>
>>26609655
Are Sneasel and Octillery even viable?
>>
>>26609655
Motherfucking Jumpluff
>>
>>26603826
I never played this but I loved Colosseum and I still have my gamecube. Should I try it /vp/?
>>
>>26609753
I think you're right. I went looking a little while back to see if there was anything worth collecting from the Colosseum games, and found only XD had exclusive moves.
>>
>>26609285
>everything that isn't sunshine and rainbows is edgy
Anon, come on
>>
>>26609869
how original
>>
File: 3-PokeColS04.jpg (29 KB, 292x240) Image search: [Google]
3-PokeColS04.jpg
29 KB, 292x240
>>26609285
>had a constant scowl
Look at the cover of the game. Also, pic related.
>>
>>26609779
I've had success with Octillery in Colosseum by pairing it with a sacrificial Follow Me Furret. He's too slow to act on his own without getting oneshotted though.
>>
>>26609886
That's one of the points.
>>
>>26607765
I had the exact same thing happen. It was just luck. I've looked up the catch rate and any possible changes thousands of times because I couldn't believe my eyes.
>>
>>26609090
Honestly, there aren't many useful pokemon to choose from. Take this from a guy who has played the game numerous times. Heracross is an essential, you might as well keep Espeon and Umbreon, the starters are decent outside Meganium, and then fill the rest with either the legendary beasts, and the decent pokemon you get at the very end. Metagross, Tyranitar, Houndoom etc.
>>
>>26609949
I can kinda see that then, but Sneasel seems really bad. Maybe just because Weavile spoiled me, but was it really alright in Gen 3?
>>
>>26609993
My biggest problem has just been finding Pokemon that are at least decent that I haven't already used.
After so many runs, it's gotten to the point that what's left is just very hard to justify using. That, or I feel bad that they have evos in the next gen and can't turn into them for obvious reasons.
>>
>>26609797
yes
>>
>>26610070
All of those are fair points. If you have a nice laptop, a nice gent made a Colosseum rom hack that changes all the pokemon you have. It's actually challenging, but gives you a shit ton more variety in what you can choose from. I believe is called Pokémon Masoleum.
>>
>>26610148
Sounds neat, but I'm always iffy about playing stuff like romhacks. I guess I'll just do a quick runthrough some day.
>>
>>26610201
I enjoyed it thoroughly, and I don't typically play romhacks. That was my first one I believe. Made me fall back in love with the game. The pokemon are the only things changed; all the dialogue and events are the same. It basically just fixed the pokemon selection problem and made it more difficult.
>>
>>26609869
>Fuck off.

Clearly you don't get XD
>>
>>26609994
As much as I like its design, not particularly. Sneasel and Misdreavus suffer in that their STABs run counter to their typings and stats back in Gen 3. At least Misdreavus gets Pain Split. Beat Up sucks.
>>
I remember when GoD was coming out, the Pokemon Across America event was holding demos and giving out Metangs with Refresh. Did anybody else go to one of these?
>>
Still wished they would have put him in as the final boss but the developers thought it would ruin the replayability of coloseum
>>
>>26611001
i went to the 10th anniversary tour and had to wait 2 hours in line to get event pokemon since it was through a wired connection to the gameboy, i got the bird and dog trio as well as celebi so it was worth the wait for the time
>>
Michael has Wes's hair style and Rui's hair color. It's bullshit he's not their kid
>>
Anyone who can dump their Gamecube memory data? I'd love to get some of the event Pokemon in LGFR for my living dex but I never got to go to the events.
>>
r8 my XD team, just got the whole thing put together:
Vaporeon, Ursaring, Houndoom, Dusclops, Gardevoir, (eventually) Tyranitar
>>
File: 1425936746124.png (176 KB, 407x454) Image search: [Google]
1425936746124.png
176 KB, 407x454
This is the longest Pokemon Gale of Darkness thread I have seen in a while

Holy fuck /v/ how did you do this?
>>
>>26613595
/vp/ I mean
Fuck I've been on /v/ for too long sorry.
>>
I haven't played pokémon xD
Is it good?
>>
>>26613595
What is that image from?
And honestly, it's because people want sanity from how tiring /vp/ gets. A quality thread like this is always comfy.
>>
>>26613501
solid team, larvitar's a good choice
>>
>>26613595
Probably /vp/ being more active due to being Hype/Leak season. People are in a general Pokemon mood.
>>
>>26613501
I like it. Dusclops always needs more love.
>>
>>26613635
It's Enchantress and Windrunner from Dota 2
I have no idea how I got on /vp/ honestly. I thought this was a /v/ thread
How did I get here?
>>
>>26613652
He's pretty great, he can seismic toss everything that shadow ball doesn't work on, and will-o-wisp can activate ursaring's guts. I don't know what to make his fourth move though.
>>26613643
Larvitar starting with dragon dance is bliss, especially when he gets rock slide just after joining the team.
>>
>>26609806
people like that anon are so stupid they don't even know what edgy means
>>
File: what the fuck.png (136 KB, 378x360) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
136 KB, 378x360
>>26607795
>Trying to catch Suicune
>5 Ultra balls fail
>Premier ball works first try on green health
I didn't know if I should have been mad or happy at how stupid it was
>>
>Played XD first because I was told I didn't need to play Colosseum to enjoy it
>Make a powerful team and have Jolteon become my favorite Eeeveelution
>Play Colosseum a month after
>Almost my entire team gets one shot
>Miror B's rematch forced me to purify Raikou
>Didn't even get a full team by the end
Why was the amount of useful pokemon in Colosseum so low? I had a much harder time in that game than in XD.
>>
>>26613734
Because it was almost entirely gen 2, and gen 2 didn't have very many good mons.
>>
Never played this before.
Why they named it XD ?
>>
>>26613780
eXtra Dimension
>>
>>26613780
>>26613789
I still never got why they did that
>>
>>26613752
more like the mons you got were shit

gen 2 added pokemon like scizor, steelix, houndoom and ttar

except you cant get scizor or steelix, houndoom isnt until endgame and ttar is off the fucking final boss

friendly reminder that you get a fucking level 20 remoraid at the level 35 area before mirror B
and the only good mons you can really purify are the beasts, makuhita and somehow plusle is viable
>>
>>26613812
For shits and giggles
>>
>>26613734
Because it was intended to give you access to gen 2 pokemon that you couldn't from RS or FRLG.
This basically means shitmons.
>>
>>26613817
Which is much better in XD when you can ditch the Ledian you have for the Hexagon Bros' shadows. Houndour, Mareep, Spheal, and Shroomish are all early-game and are super useful, plus you're actively given the choice of what to evolve your Eevee into even earlier than that.

Though Scizor and Steelix are tradebait and always have been.
>>
>>26603826
Gale of darkness was the most red pilled pokemon game GS ever made for gamecube
>live on plantation house near the coast
>have your own poke you raise from birth and traditional values
>fight and capture nigger pokemon from other trianers and purify them
>fight commies who want to take over the world
>niggerB-dar for your slave to hand over all his current shadow pokemon
>watch an evil family cripple before your 12-year old eyes
>>
>>26613913
There are so many buzzwords that I literally cannot understand this.
>>
>>26613734
Gen 2 Pokemon that people wanted, really. I really like Colosseum's story and vibe more than XD but there's no denying that it's not as balanced. That said, it was fun having a relatively difficult game.
>>
>>26613659
No but, what's the base image for that reaction? That fucking pic looks so familiar that it hurts.
>>
>>26609516
If I were to remake this, what changes would you guys like to see? Namely, keep it horizontal or make it vertical?
>>
>>26614466
Keep the current style.
>>
>>26614689
>tfw I killed the thread
>>
>>26614466
Remake it vertical. Horizontal scrolling is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>26609528
I guess because it was new and hardly distributed. I can only think of Corsola having it off the top of my head.
>>
>>26614466
Put the mons in dex order
>>
File: how.png (234 KB, 286x496) Image search: [Google]
how.png
234 KB, 286x496
>>26613710
>Waste all but one of my balls trying to catch Raikou
>Final one is a Net Ball
>It works when all of the others failed
>>
>>26613607
The lack of a clear opinion about this game makes me think is not worth playing, I guess.
>>
File: 1458252489610.jpg (394 KB, 1739x517) Image search: [Google]
1458252489610.jpg
394 KB, 1739x517
>>26616597
>>
>XD

Fuck off.
>>
>>26616597
Play the game for yourself and find out.

On a side note, while most of the music in GoD is great, I absolutely can't stand Agate Village's track. The damn retirement home ranch music is grating on my ears.
>>
>Still the better of the two but it would've been so great.

What? XD was completely forgettable compared to Colosseum.

>"Lets take the amazing and unique art direction we built up, and replace most of it with random aesthetics that don't fit at all, for a generic clusterfuck of nothing."

XD fixed a lot of the problems with Colosseum, but in the process killed off everything that made Colosseum amazing.
>>
>>26613595
Summer.
>>
I don't get why people complain about the limited amount of pokemon in Colosseum, that's one of the reasons why it's so much fun. Being forced to work with pokemon like Magcargo & Misdreavus makes for an actual challenge, compared to other pokemon games where you get OU tier Pokemon every other route.
>>
>>26609090
Espeon, Umbreon, Makuhita, Crocnaw, Quilava, Quagsire, Phanphy, Furret, Meditite are all good early game mons to play with.

Heracross, the Legendary Beasts, Vibrava, Forretress, Hitmontop are decent late replacements
>>
>>26609090
>>26620261
You can also get Swablu fairly early, Altaria is very helpful.
>>
>>26613817
I have a feeling they were going to do something with lower leveled pokemon but dropped it later in development. Why else would you be thrown an underleveled remoraid and plusle, followed by absolutely nothing else?
>>
>>26620290
Swablu is a bit harder to raise, but yeah Altaria is pretty good.

Jumpluff is also pretty good. Noctowl is your earliest sleeper option but sucks otherwise
>>
>>26620354
I'm the Swabluanon and not the one you originally replied to, but I just wanted to mention how fun it is to use Misdreavus in Colosseum.

>Levitate for Earthquake combos
>perish song + mean look
>pain split
>retarded AI that spam normal/fighting moves at it
>iirc it comes with thunder wave
>C U T E
>>
>>26620328
I never thought about it, but it's not a bad hypotesis. Maybe some place where you can only use low level mons was planned for Agate Village
>>
>>26608680

Don't remind me. I had Sapphire, Firered. emerald, and the Orre games. I had the entire dex complete in Emerald bar the slowpoke family for years until I found someone with LG.
>>
>>26620560
Is the fastest way to complete the Dex:

Leaf Green
Colosseum
XD
RS
Emerald
>>
>tfw umbreon is really terrible

Its stab runs off of its lowest stats and it gets no moves. Boxed it the second i caught enough Shadow pokemon to have to send one to the box
>>
>>26620598
Any way to get Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Deoxys without paying a ridicoulus amount of money, or risking to flood your PC with bad eggs?
>>
>>26620598
You wouldn't even need R/S. LG, Colosseum, XD and Emerald are enough to complete the dex.
>>
>>26620608
Dark wasn't an offensive type back then, and Umbreon definitely isn't an offensive pokemon. Colosseum is one of the few games where having a full on tank in story mode is anything other than tedious. Toxic + Protect (for EQ combos), Moonlight, Torment/Helping Hand or an attacking move if you really feel like you need it.
>>
>>26620622
For Jirachi you can just get a used copy of the Colosseum bonus disc and transfer to a RS copy that way. I recall seeing somewhere a method to hex edit an emulated copy of the JP Colosseum bonus disc to fool it into allowing English Colosseum save states to accept Celebi as well. For Mew and Deoxys though you'll probably need a Gameshark or Action Replay to activate the events so you can get them.
>>
>>26620693
But I'm EU. Iirc, Jirachi wasn't obtainable that way. I think I have pokemon channel somewhere, but I think I gave up on getting a Jirachi out of it. I don't remember if it was one per disc only, but i'll have to google around.
>>
>>26620786
> I don't remember if it was one per disc only
Jirachi was once per save file. You could transfer it to an unlimited number of cartridges assuming you had them available.

The Japanese version gave away Celebi, but I'm pretty sure it was a limited number, unlike the US bonus disc.
>>
>>26620903
Ugh I guess it's time to go through the disgusting & tedious gameplay of Pokemon Channel again.
>>
>>26620608
I just replayed Colosseum the other week, and while it didn't have any worthwhile moves it ended up being my best tank. I kept it in my party and threw it out whenever I needed to stall or throw pokeballs.
>>
File: Typical Vp User.jpg (31 KB, 477x343) Image search: [Google]
Typical Vp User.jpg
31 KB, 477x343
>>26603826
Much of that stuff got rushed. Why do you think story of mango altered (originally) much more? All that Team Rocket stuff, le ebul gymeladers drowing everyone buttmad (Malva says sup).

Like you were likely supposed to fight Prof. Oak after defeating his double/triple-named grandson. Now you were also supposed to go around Safari Zone and search for the "Silph Co. Chef" to get HM from (repeated in Pokemon Pocket Monsters 1st "proper" manga where he had a scientist twin, Giovanni that is).

Now we don't really know what the game planned towards Cal in G/S(C) and Stadium 2/GS/3 and "Pocket Monsters RPG" for N64DD (aka what Game Cubes game were, BR closer to Stadiums, when Nintendont's commissioned those Sonorite Geniouses). Cal in general is what Ritchie is to Ash, being suggested by his Stadium portraits, but HG/SS just made him a "Cooltrainer".
Now what is even dumber aside those clones of Red you had (Ritchie, Ash-proper, the one OIGymelader mistook her w/, and finally Isamu Akai Red in the anime parody) you had him appear FUCKING TWICE after the trashed original D/P season story, that is return of Marina (Lyra"Soul" lel appeared after her), Nanashi (Silver) not returning and being reworked into Paul. So like he appeared in one film and battlesAsh Ketchup, this time named "Hibiki".lel

We don't even really know much of what the Kanto Heroine was supposed to do, let alone her completely missed backstory in remakes the manga AGAIN had to somehow fix (aside the Silver-Gio son thing they basically ripped-off it, likewise to Caitlin's Pokemon).

You were supposed to fight Wes in the end as the leader of the "reformed Team Cipher" (why not Snagem, eh?), but it was deemed too "OwtheEdge" sorta story. Colour me surprised.

The closest thing they repeated with that was Ghetsis in BW(2) I believe, before that Steven in Emerald, but you know you were supposed to fight Black and White too, I mean those guys Blair and Whitlea and how they called them again and again.
>>
File: netspeek decoder ring.jpg (107 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
netspeek decoder ring.jpg
107 KB, 700x700
>>26621004
>>
>>26620622
Yo, if you got a Wii, you can get a cool save file of a completed US Colosseum with the japanese Celebi already put into it from hex-editting the JP Colosseum bonus disc. If you're EU, there's also a save for you. Transfer the save, trade the pokemon to your GBA games, and voila.

Way easier than the other methods and yet still legit.
>>
>>26621224
So do I just get an SD gamecube memory card?
>>
>>26609806
>>26613708
i was going to say radically cowabunga, but that wasnt really the trend at the time anymore
>>
One thing I don't understand is why you could obtain the Johto starters in GoD again instead of the Kanto starters.
>>
>>26621262
Well, you just need an SD card in general, and to use one of the Wii gamecube players like Nintendont or something, then set it to have a virtual memory card. Then you can put it on your computer, move the save file to your SD card, put it in the Wii and it'll be done while leaving your old save file safe.
I'd ask if you have Pokemon Box but since you're EU, there's not much I could share.
>>
>>26621487
Oh, thats amazing. I never had a Wii but my step brother is giving away his.

Thanks for the help anon
>>
>>26621481
Because by that point FRLG was long since out, so everyone already had the Kanto starters and the Hoenn starters. The Johto starters were much more difficult to get in comparison. Not everyone had Colosseum.
>>
>>26621481
I think getting them with the elemental beams was the niche.
>>
>>26621590
I keep forgetting the Kanto starters were the only ones who could learn it in FRLG.

>>26621536
Fair point.
>>
>>26620655
Provided you're willing to beat LG and Emerald three times though for those starters and Latia/os. You can technically get both Latis in one run, but you need to mix records with a copy of R/S that's scanned an Eon Ticket via e-Reader to get the other one.
>>
>>26622140
Ahh yeah, that's true. Didn't consider that at all. At least with Emerald you wouldn't have to beat the game all 3 times to get the starters since you can trade them off and restart the game easily, unlike LG
>>
>>26622140
You don't need to beat the game three times. You can trade after you get the Dex. You're right about the Latis, Emerald needs to be beaten twice to get both of them unless Eon Ticket.
>>
>>26620622
>>26620693
The reliable lack of mew is the only reason stopping me from buying a GameCube and everything else in order to finish the dex. I mean if I had to get an action replay I might as well hack in the event items too
>>
>>26622190
I mean you have to beat LG three times to trade away the starters and fossils, since you only have one Kanto game in this scenario. Emerald you have to beat twice for the Latis.
>>
>>26624053
Bad part is having to fully complete LG all 3 times because of its restrictions on trading. You can probably get away with only beating Emerald twice, but I can't remember if it's restricted from trading with Colo/XD until you beat the game.
>>
>>26624165
You can trade with colo right away.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.