[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this is going to be the comfiest region in a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: true day night cycle.png (1 MB, 1896x384) Image search: [Google]
true day night cycle.png
1 MB, 1896x384
Reminder that this is going to be the comfiest region in a while
>>
Hello,anon my name is Sinnoh region,and yours?
Nah,joking aside this region can beat sinnoh as the best region
>>
>3D
>"comfy"
>>
>>26603458
Are you one of them hipsters I keep hearing about, boy?
>>
>>26603294
>first picture
Found my new comfy spot.
>>
I hope the cycle is more like Gen IV and not like VI where the lighting was there but dawn and dusk each only lasted for a single hour.
>>
>>26603485
Damn,the first picture it's confy as fuck,
>>
>>26603458
>>26603474

He has a point. 3d can be comfy but it's harder. I doubt there'll be many places as good as the pictured.
>>
>>26603458

This, honestly I don't want to sound like a hipster but I just don't get the feeling of exploration or adventure in the 3D games, it could be because I didn't like X/Y and had already played R/S, but looking at these 3D screens they just look boring, flat and lifeless, does anyone get what I mean?

Also for what it's worth, I'm getting the same lack of adventure from Cyber Sleuth, so maybe it is someting about the 3D graphics.
>>
>>26604136
I agree, Anon.
>>
>>26604136
Well, Cyber Sleuth is not much about adventure neither, so maybe it's just because of what you've played
>>
File: Sinjoh_Ruins_HGSS.png (56 KB, 464x546) Image search: [Google]
Sinjoh_Ruins_HGSS.png
56 KB, 464x546
can this be a post comfy places thread?
never did this event but ever since reading about this place i've liked it, soomething about off-map/hidden and isolated locations feels nice
>>
>>26604293
I did the event, I used an Arceus that someone distributed on vp (or maybe it was the pokemon general on /v/) years ago.

I think I still have that level 1 Giratina too
>>
File: 1464897341739.png (42 KB, 256x442) Image search: [Google]
1464897341739.png
42 KB, 256x442
there's that meaningless word again
>>
>>26604293
I did do the event, it was nice.
I wonder where the Shinjo ruins are, the map displays you as north of Johto when you're there, so I guess that means Sinnoh is north of Johto?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.