[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Fails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: beldumgift.jpg (25 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
beldumgift.jpg
25 KB, 400x240
I've been playing Pokemon for more than 15 years now. I've played RSE countless times. I got ORAS during its release. I've done almost everything and nearly completed every single thing in the game. I've been enjoying competitive battling ever since.

A few minutes ago, I decides to finally get all the Plates in the game. I was looking up info about the Iron Plate and realized that it was held by the Beldum given to you by Steven post-game. I thought to myself, "Surely I have that in my bag since I got the Beldum after I finished the League." I checked my bag, and it wasn't there. It was never there to begin with.

I fly to Mossdeep to Steven's house. Guess what I found?

The Pokeball that contained Beldum.

Post your epic fail stories if you have any. Feel free to judge me any way you want, coz even I can't believe myself.
>>
>>26601868
I chose Chikorita as my starter
>>
>>26601868
Dafuq did u just wrote?
>>
At my first Ruby run (1 month after the european release) I saw a shiny poochyena, notice the color difference and kill it anyway, same thing with a Solrock at my first entrance at Meteor Falls.
And ofc the classic level 100 kadabra (at the same run) cuz i didnt know about the link cable thing
>>
>>26601868
>Post your epic fail stories
I've been playing Pokemon for more than 15 years.
>>
My first Pokemon game was Gold.
I didn't know Kanto was available, didn't know shit about what a postgame was, I never tried to surf east of New Bark Town, and English is not my native language, so at the time I didn't understand everything I was reading.
So, everything above made a perfect synergy inside my mind that lead young innocent me to believe that after beating Lance it was truly THE END, as the credits said.
In case you haven't figured it out already, I restarted my game and missed the whole Kanto region and foolishly lost all my progress (which included an overleveled Feraligatr with 4 HMs, to add to my shame).

In the second playthrough I did much better and put more hours into it that I could count. Almost completed the Pokedex (except for Mew and Celebi) and started learning about proper movesets, STAB, physical/special, shinies, the Pokerus, etc.
It still didn't save me from yet another set of epic fails. In the early days I got to Ho-Oh, saved just before the battle, and then after many attempts to catch it I got fed up and killed it.
What happened to my Master Ball? I wasted it on a fucking Onix in Union Cave, I don't even know why.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.