[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ugh i finally got them all. I even got a shiny fancy pattern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
ugh i finally got them all. I even got a shiny fancy pattern the other day.

I have all 721 pokemon and unknown A-?
>>
Yeah! so do I (since his week), good job!
>>
>>26601417
i have all 721 pokemon shiny and then all 721 normal :P
>>
>>26601417
how do vivillion work actually? like as far as what determines what pattern you get?
>>
>>26601471
>26601471
you can't fit 1400 pokemon in your pc unless you have pokebank. and I don't want to spend $5 a year on that shit.

>>26601454
thanks
>>
>>26601498

Some countries, like japan, have 3-4 patterns. india has the shit pattern. Iraq has the desert pattern. norway has the white pattern.

etc.
>>
>>26601498

it depends on where in the world they are when they are caught/hatched. For example UK gives you a Garden pattern and France, IIRC, gives you an Elegant pattern. The bottom 2 patterns on OPs pic are actually special types that were only available in events. Have fun collecting.
>>
File: two_second_Pokémon.png (8 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
two_second_Pokémon.png
8 KB, 240x160
>>26601417

Now, you are a Pokémon Master until Pokémon Sun and Moon version come out and I can't wait for us to get a thousands Pokémon species or two thousands species of Pokémon.
>>
Let's celebrate OP's achievement!
I'm feeling generous, I have a spare sandstorm and a spare sun vivllon. If anyone wants one of them just reply to this post telling me your IGN and which one you want, then put a shitmon (tell me which one in the post) on the gts with the message "Ziggy". I might not deliver for a few hours, but I promise I WILL deliver.
>>
>>26601498
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nE47IB6uY81f8ESsg05iCuA34QmoCJNqYb3qNyUOm_A/edit?type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250&pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

If you breed two, the offspring will be the host game's form
>>
>>26601417
Think of the books you could've read in that time. You could've become decent in a sport or athletic activity, like rock climbing. You could've been hitting the clubs and learning to hook up. You could've taken a college class. You could've become well versed in a genre of music or film. But no, instead you wasted a massive amount of time collecting video game characters you mostly don't care about so you can claim an achievement most children won't care about, and most adults will cringe for. If it were me, I would feel empty, and probably ashamed.
>>
>>26602475
this
>>
File: tmp_10020-index383416553.jpg (14 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10020-index383416553.jpg
14 KB, 290x174
>>26601417
Good luck with spindas pattern
>>
>>26602578

There are 4,294,967,296 variations. Fuck that.
>>
>>26601503
>I don't want to spend $5 a year on that shit.
Even homeless people could afford that.
>>
>>26602475
You are massively overestimating how much time it takes to fill a living pokedex.
That, or you've never achieved anything in life and don't know how long it takes.
>>
>>26602616

>finding the same two shiny spinda would take 600 million years on average
>>
>>26602778
On your first line, as a kid I caught all 150 in red and it took a long time.

On your second I've achieved a decent amount. I'm not amazing and haven't done everything I'd like, but I graduated from a decent university, done the Peace Corps and NGO work, and am starting at a pretty good grad school. I'm also pretty well-read and am obsessive about music. I assume you're lashing out because I've unsettled you with the truth.
>>
>>26601417
So, legit? I also have all this but the Vivillon are not legit. Well, some of them are.
>>
>>26602914
I've done more than that and also have a living dex.
>>
>>26603235
Okay. Think of the things you could've done while collecting all those video game characters.

What have you done with your life?
>>
>>26603564
>graduated university
Done that.
>Peace Corps
No, but I taught in Ukraine alongside people from Peace Corps.
>grad school
Already have my Master's.

And also I'm married. People waste times doing lots of stuff. I decided to spend some of my free time getting a living dex. It didn't take that long. Don't try to make other people feel like they haven't don't anything with their lives just because you want to make yourself seem more interesting. It just makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>26603795
I'm not trying to make myself look more interesting. I'm saying you've wasted a ton of time doing nothing, and you could've used that time more productively. Sounds like we're on similar career paths. Great. I wouldn't have even mentioned what I was up to if you hadn't thrown shit my way. I'm glad your life isn't a waste. Now stay productive. What's essential in life? You could be a rock climber. You could write a book. You could start a business. Or you could "have" lots and lots of pokemon. The option is yours.
>>
>>26603850
Why are you so bitter dude? What'd he do to you besides have a hobby? You sound like a child.
>>
>>26602948
Yeah all legit blue pentagon from the gts
>>
>>26603850

fuck off asshole. This is /vp/ go to /r9k/ if you want to bully people.
>>
>>26602914
>>26603795
I like seeing people who have achieved so much reduced to petty bickering in an anonymous online forum. It's a great equalizer. No matter how much you achieved you are in the same place and doing the same thing as people who have achieved nothing.
>>
>>26602475
>>26602914
>>26603564
>>26603850

Look how much time you've wasted posting here when you could be doing something more productive
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.