[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dual type moves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
I have a feeling the new legendaries are using dual type moves.

Solgaleo uses it's attack against Salamance and it's normal effectiveness. Both Steel and Psychic are normal effectiveness against Salamance.

Lunala uses it's attack against Gengar and gets super effectiveness. Both Ghost and Psychic and Ghost are super effective against Gengar.

I think Nintendo chose these match ups purposely so they didn't spoil the dual type moves.
>>
>>26600787
the new move for solgaleo could also be fire steel by the description of how it works, but thats just me.
does flying press have normal effectiveness on something that resists flying/fighting?
>>
>>26600787
No, this is not a new idea. Hawlucha can use a move called flying press, which is dual type, in particular flying/fight.
>>
>>26600816
I know that, but it's only called a fighting type and it's the only example. I think it's going to be fully implemented.
>>
Not new at all.

See: Gen 6 Hawlucha
>>
>>26600787
>Solgaleo, a legendary based on the sun, is weak to Fire.
>Lunala, a legendary based on the moon, is 4x weak to Dark.
Regardless of what Nintendo matches up they've already established that they're retarded.
>>
>>26600957
>Sun
>weak to fire
Makes sense because what would happen if a hotter sun than our sun came and burned our sun. It would burn.

>moon
>dark
Makes no sense. The reflection of the sun on the moon lights the earth at night. Ever heard of moonLIGHT?
>>
>>26600787

>New concept

Flying Press already exists though
>>
>>26600793
But dragon resists fire, so it can't be fire
>>
>>26600976
>moon
>dark
>Makes no sense. The reflection of the sun on the moon lights the earth at night. Ever heard of moonLIGHT?
How fucking pants-on-head retarded are you?
>>
>>26600957
Ever stop to think there might be a lore reason for that?
>>
>>26600976
Go to school, kid. It is a well known fact that one side of the moon is pretty much always in darkness. That is more than enough reason to have a ghostly legendary, and there are probably a ton of other reasons too.
>>
>>26600957
>people are still ass mad about this

>people still thinking Jap GF gives one shit of what the engish names are
>>
>>26600957
At the very least, a lion devouring the sun is the alchemical symbol for metal purification.

Solagaleo is called "the beast that devours the sun."
>>
>>26601072
>ほのおタイプ - Flame type
> あくタイプ - Evil type
Maybe the latter one is acceptable, but there is no excuse for the fire one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.