[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel content?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: b70.jpg (43 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
b70.jpg
43 KB, 498x360
>dont care if we only get 70 new mon again

>dont care how big the region is. Already looks packed with cool things.

>Already loving the time changes and scenery.

Whatever we get. We get, and we'll probably still love it. Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>26599693
Not satisfied yet. But completely abandoning the grid and dropping the chibi is legitimately fantastic to me

Seeing Sol and Luna running around in full 3D Alola in those new trailers just makes the game seem like so much fun. I'm not even fussed about how many new pokemon we get, the game is already a massive improvement over gen 6 from this alone.
>>
>>26599733
I agree. The game looks more fluid now, and not just a blocky grid fest. Im excited to see if we can get any glitches and run around out of bounds. Thatd be cool. I love it when good games can still be glitched.
>>
>>26599693
I feel the same way, OP.
Don't really care. I'm fine with all the things that you said
>>
>>26599693
The region looks cool so I'mm not worried.
I'd like 100 new pokemon, but I CAN live with 70 if it actually means quality over quantity instead of having neither like gen 6 did.

What I really want to know is how they handle the difficulty and post-game. The former all I want is a difficulty option, I don't even care if "normal" is easier than XY, just make the hardest difficulty like 4th gen at the very least, or preferably like BW2 challenge mode, and we're good.
>>
>>26599733
This.

From the tiny bit that I have seen, even if the story is literally copypasted from X and Y with the legendary names swapped out, I will have a much better experience based on the artstyle, and the comfy as fuck looking region.

I feel that this one won't quite be the pokemon game we've always dreamed of. X and Y were testing new waters, S&M are toying with it. S&M are but a step on the path to the Pokemon game we have always dreamed of.

It might come to pass in gen 8. It might not even quite be there by gen 9. But each one will be closer.
>>
>>26599693
Yup. Small amoutn of new Pokemon = okay in my book because the designs will probably be better for it. quality>quantity

Gen V has the most of my favorites but also the most of my least favorites out of any Gen. Gen VI is all just really solid overall sans maybe one or two I don't care too much for.
>>
>>26599693
I'll probably gripe a bit, but at the end of the day, I've stayed this long because I love the shit outta this series, and I'm gonna stay until the whole thing crashes.
>>
>>26600175
>In sixty years on your deathbed, you will regret dying before you see generation 28 more than leaving your grandchildren.
>>
>>26599693
Yeah, those things you mentioned already make it cool, but it needs at least 70 pokemon to be good.
Although I have hope, since odd numbered gens tend to introduce more than 100.
>>
>>26599693
Gen 6 only added ONE

O
N
E
Bug type line, fuck off with 70 new mons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.