[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen 5 game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: whitebox.jpg (19 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
whitebox.jpg
19 KB, 250x225
Guys, I'm playing Gen 5 for the first time.
From what I've seen, B2W2 > BW. Is that true? Should I play the regular BW before? Should I even play it afterwards?
>>
>>26598336
well it's a sequel, so if you play Black play black 2 after that, same for white
on an emulator if I'm not wrong? play BW then BW 2
>>
File: BWprotags.png (421 KB, 742x900) Image search: [Google]
BWprotags.png
421 KB, 742x900
It's a fucking sequel of course you need to play BW1
>>
>>26598336
Apparently, BW 1 really bolsters the experience. I played both, and don't know otherwise, but apparently someone who started with 2 was disappointed.

I'd say play through BW, then move on quickish.
>>
>>26598370
>>26598371
>>26598376
I know it comes after... but is it really a sequel? It's really important? I tried playing white, but I don't know... the start of W2 was so much better
>>
>>26598391
>but is it really a sequel
yes
>It's really important
storywise yes, gameplaywise no
>>
>>26598391
if you don't care about story play what you want in any order, but Gen V is known for the best story in Pokémon. That doesn't mean 10/10 mgsv 200 hours of cutscenes, but pretty good by Pokémon standards. BW2 builds on a lot of characters from BW, so it's cool to see what happened after the events of BW.
>>
File: rlynigga.png (75 KB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
rlynigga.png
75 KB, 320x289
>>26598453
>mgsv
>good story
>>
>>26598391
one of the gym leaders was basically your companion on the previous game
the professor assistant was the other companion
BW1 rival saves your ass from his ex "father" and leader when he almost murders you before you could ever draw a pokeball
the divided state of the evil team is result of what the protagonist did in the first game
2 different gym leaders compared to the previous game
seeing how everyone moved with their lives and choosing different starters on white and white 2 helped to make it different
>>
>>26598481
Was just using the first game with story as its main focus that popped in my head.

:^)
>>
It largely depends on whether or not you intend to play the game long enough to experience the side quests. If you intend to quit shortly after beating the Elite Four, BW1 is probably the better game overall.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.