[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, Gamestop fucked me over and sold me a broken copy of Alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: rotomdex.png (462 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
rotomdex.png
462 KB, 800x627
Well, Gamestop fucked me over and sold me a broken copy of Alpha Sapphire. To wit, I cannot advance past Petalburg Woods because the Aqua Grunt encounter crashes my game.

However, I must catch them all. Even if I can't physically catch them.

To wit, I have started wonder trading like mad in a last-ditch effort to complete, if not the National Pokedex because the game isn't tracking that at such an early stage of the game, at least the Hoenn dex, before I run to Gamestop and demand either a refund or a fixe copy tomorrow.

How long do you guys think it'll take me? I've already got 21 under my belt, although something tells me that's a far cry from complete.
>>
>>26597580
>around the world there are millions of scrubs just like you who trade first-route shitmons
good luck with being a massive cunt anon
>>
>>26597614
Those were the first 8. Now I'm just wonder-trading mons back into the wild.

I said I was completing the pokedex, not assembling a living dex. Where would I get the money for 700-something balls at this stage of the game anyways?
>>
>>26597580
stop saying to wit
>>
>>26597580
Take it back, you have a week to return a used game for any reason for full refund.
>>
>>26598003
I said that my deadline for completing the Pokedex on this thing was tomorrow.

>>26597986
I literally only said it once.

Also, update, I'm up to 29. I don't expect to have gotten very far once I turn this thing in.
>>
File: 1239522364171.jpg (15 KB, 246x186) Image search: [Google]
1239522364171.jpg
15 KB, 246x186
>>26598110
I count twice.
You lie.
>>
>>26598110
Why wouldn't you just buy pokebank, upload everything and get them to switch out for a non-fucked copy? Why the hell are you letting them get away with that?
>>
>>26598132
Turns out I miscounted. Welp.

>>26598134
...Because I didn't think about Pokebank until now. I'm an idiot. Still going to keep wondertrading in the hopes of getting some shinies out of this.

Also, I never said I was going to let anyone get away with anything. I specifically said I only got the game today, and was planning on getting the refund or nonfucked copy tomorrow. The reason I'm not marching my ass down to Gamestop right now is because it's midnight. This is just a project I'm doing because of lack of sleep.

Also I have 30 now thanks to someone wondertrading me a Makuhita. Slow progress.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.