[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deciding Factors in Choosing Sun or Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
What version exclusives would make you choose one game over the other even if you originally wanted to go with the other one, /vp/? Both Pokemon types and species and general features are fair game to discuss.

Personally, I want Moon from the legendary alone, but if there's an Easy Mode and Challenge Mode like in B2W2, I'll probably go with whichever has the Challenge Mode by default. Also, if there are any elephant or pig Pokemon version exclusives, I'd probably have to go with whichever has them, because they're my favorite animals.

Pic mostly unrelated I just think it's funny
>>
>>26597179
Elephants and pigs are two of my favorite animals too along with cows and hippos. Good taste in animals.
>>
>>26597179
>>26597192
Great taste, anons

I was going to choose Sun, but thinking about it now... Moon will likely have nocturnal or moon based version exclusives, like Gliscor and Ursaring, which makes me lean more towards Moon.
>>
>>26597179
I think Solgaleo looks dumb so I'm going with Moon
>>
>>26597192
>>26597240
I'm glad to meet people who share my taste!

And dang, I didn't even think about old gen exclusives - I was only thinking of new Pokemon. I want to do my best to make up a team of only new Pokemon if there are enough, but there's some like the Roserade and Flygon lines that could really be dealbreakers for me if they're exclusive.
>>
Exclusive Pokemon don't really matter at this point. I got X and still used Skrelp on my team because it's insanely easy to trade for common Pokemon like that. The only thing I wish you could disable is the extra exp that traded Pokemon get.
>>
>>26597275
I agree. I had trouble making a full Kalos team in XY with all the good old gen Pokemon that were introduced. I found myself only having about two Kalos pokemon on my team with the rest being from prior games.
>>
>>26597360
Same. The multiple handouts of non-Kalosmon didn't help.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.