[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good mews! GameFreak has given you a chance to create 6 new Pokemon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 364x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 364x275
Good mews! GameFreak has given you a chance to create 6 new Pokemon. 5 of them must be completely original and one of them must be a cross-gen Pokemon. What do you do?
>>
>>26593790
4 lucario clones and an alternate lucario evolution
>>
>>26593790
Get a bunch of fakemon on the internet I like because I can't draw
>>
Define "completely original". Do they need to be eldritch abominations with no obvious roots to anything that exists on this planet?

Otherwise I'd just make five dinosaurs that don't exist as Pokemon yet and an Eeveelution.
>>
1. no-bullshit dolphin pokemon
2, evolution to dolphin
3. fairy/rock mud orc
4.fire/grass hot pepper
5. fire/grass hot pepper evo, forest fire / pepper
6. ironeon, self explanatory
>>
>>26593790
1. Vampire waifu mythical, Poison/Dark type. Ability buffs draining moves.
2. Some fast Bug/Dark spider. Has a puppeteer-based sig move.
3. Poison/Psychic jellyfish, or something related to that. Floats in midair, and learns all kinds of statuses.
4. Poison/Fairy mushroom ring, gets Spore, Moonblast, and some new Poison sig move.
5. Fire/Ice hot spring monkey. Gets Scald too.
6. Steel/Flying Farfetch'd evo. Looks like a samurai and learns Sacred Sword
>>
Muffin Pokemon that evolves into birthday cake Pokemon.
(Except they're just rocks that look like cakes.)

Ghost-type that is a haunted painting.

Bug-type flea that evolves into bigger flea.

Split evolution of Gothorita that looks more masculine, similar to Gallade.
>>
>>26593790
1. fighting/rock type fossil raptor, not feathered yet like archeops, more like the jurassic park ones.
2. water/rock fossil megaladon
3. ground/fire tiki totem pokemon with an evolved form that adds two more tikis echoing gen 1 pokemon like dugtrio and magnatron
4. Stitch clone for alola. possibly dark/fighting. with no evo
5. a proper ghost/dragon for the region dragon that is a dragons remains reanimated.
6.Remove lickilicky from existence. Make lickitungs new evolved form look more dino-like, like a bigger lickitung with longer tounge. call it Lickisaur. potentially make it first normal/dragon.
>>
>>26593953
>6. Steel/Flying Farfetch'd evo. Looks like a samurai and learns Sacred Sword
fucking beautiful

>5. Fire/Ice hot spring monkey. Gets Scald too.
also nice, japs love those monkeys
>>
Fairy/Ghost Will O' The Wisp, shiny is green like St Elmo's Fire.
Fairy/Steel Dullahan, evolution to the Will O' The Wisp, torso armour with fire coming out of where the helmet and legs would be.
Fairy/Dark Grim puppy.
Fairy/Dark Barghest, evolution to the Grim.
Fairy/Bug Pixie. Some horrid little prankster cunt.
Ghost evolution for Eevee. Cadaveon.
>>
>less then
Fucking Americans
>>
Jynx evolution. Make it a trade+item evolution similar to Magmar and Electabuzz's evolution. Also, give it, Electivire, and Magmortar all mega evolutions.
>>
File: 1461103883640.png (7 KB, 511x503) Image search: [Google]
1461103883640.png
7 KB, 511x503
>>26593790

1. Bug/Water Mosquito Pokemon based on a super soaker.
2. Bug/Psychic extraterrestrial Pokemon riffing on other insectoid aliens from popular culture/fiction.
3. Bug/Electric Lantern Fly with a big glowing nose/horn.
4. Bug/Fire Bombardier Beetle that evolves into a mobile artillery platform.
5. Cross-Gen split evolution for Scyther that keeps its Bug/Flying typing and retains the mantis-dinosaur aspects of its design.
>>
File: mole cricket.jpg (163 KB, 900x253) Image search: [Google]
mole cricket.jpg
163 KB, 900x253
>>26594379

Miscounted,
6. Bug/Ground Mole Cricket.
>>
1. Rock/Ghost tombstone
2. Fire/Grass torch
3. Water/Steel swordfish
4. Fire/Poison entity made of fossil fuels
5. Steel/Poison industrial waste android (sort of)
6. Ground/Normal Dunsparce evolution that is a big-ass snake

I'm supposing they count as one with their evolutionary lines.
>>
Penis pokemon
Balls pokemon
Tits pokemon
Pussy pokemon
Asshole pokemon
And a Rotom evolution with a dildo form
>>
File: Hermit.png (86 KB, 563x208) Image search: [Google]
Hermit.png
86 KB, 563x208
>>26593790
Ground/Fighting turtle based on earthquakes

Electric/Water bird based on hurricanes, tsunamis and thunderstorms

Bug typed hermit crab pokemon that evolves into a
Bug/Ground Coconut crab pokemon in a forest/jungle environment
Bug/Steel Trash crab pokemon in a city environment
Bug/Normal Fancy shelled crab pokemon in a beach/ocean environment
>>
>>26593790
1)Fire/Rock, looking similar to a typical volcano
2)Steel/Water, where it would somewhat resemble a boat
3)Grass/Rock, and it would be a statue that's covered in moss
4)Ghost/Fighting, and it's inspiration would come from shadow boxing
5)Ice/Ground, and it would be based off of permafrost
6)For the cross-gen, it would be an evolution from Steelix, where it would be made out of diamonds
>>
>>26593790
A giant bug/ground tarantula
A bug/dark black widow
A bug/electric lightning bug
A grass/fire tiki torch
A bug/ice butterfly pusedo
An evo for Kecleon

I like bugs
>>
>>26593790
1) Water type Dolphin pokemon - It has high speed and a signature move that buffs its special attack. #2 would be its evo.

3) Ghost type Tiki pokemon that possess a statue or mask (would that be too similar to Yamask?)

4) Psychic/Flying Peacock pokemon

5) Ground/Fire Lava Golem - Has an ability that only makes it 2x weak to Water

6) Another eveelotion. I like the Ghost-evo that is pictured in some of the threads here. Call it Ecteon/Dreadeon or something.
>>
>>26593790

Split evolution of Spritzee that looks like a Plague Doctor (Fairy/Dark)
>>
>a cross-gen Pokemon

Baby Lapras.

GameFreak pls
>>
File: ravine trapdoor spider.jpg (56 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
ravine trapdoor spider.jpg
56 KB, 500x362
>>26593790
1. Grass/Rock Triceratops fossilmon with a palm frond frill+styraco evo
2. Ghost/Flying peacock with a lot of eyes on the tails and none on the face.
3. Water/Fairy Dolphin pokemon with a decent special movepool and access to boomburst/supersonic/etc because of their echolocation.
4. Regional electric rodent based off the Spiny Tenrec, basic fillermon.
5. A Dark/Bug Volcarona-like Pokemon based on the Ravine Trapdoor Spider, pic related. Its prevolution can only be found late in the game and is very rare, and it evolves into an absolute badass after way too many fucking levels.
6.) A ghost-type Eevee evolution that can only be obtained if you use a Rare Candy on it while it's fainted.

>>26595819
More baby Pokemon is always good. Baby Tropius would be cute as shit.
>>
>>26593953
>>26594417
Top tier

>>26594962
I like the fighting ghost

>>26594379
Some decent ideas but I don't like your mosquito, mosquitoes drain they don't use their thing like a water gun.
>>
>>26595528
Spectreon for ghost eeveelution is my favorite name and Corroseon for poison
>>
>>26596182
>corroseon

That made me think a corrosive ability would be cool for a poison legendary. "Steel types are not immune to this Pokemon's poison attacks, steel types may be poisoned by this pokemon"
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 701x896) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 701x896
Hammerhead Shark
Water/Steel

A bubble style designed Octopus
Water/Psychic

An earthworm Pokemon that drills through the ground
Ground/Steel

A ghost/fairy type Pokemon based on the concept of a Jack in the box

An actual vampire Pokemon Dark/Fairy

technically not new evolutions, but a North and South variant for Shellos/Gastradon that has their attack and defense stats reversed, making them more physical

Now tell me how shit my choices are
>>
>>26596274
>Anno Domini MMXVI
>Still no proper toad/frog pokemon
>>
>>26596274
didn't mean to quote you>>26596274
>>26596326
>>
>>26596299
Hmmm not too shit

I don't like the earthworm and have some difficulty imagining the octopus
>>
1. Nightmarcher if they don't have one already. A torch with a coconut helmet and short reaching arms. Blue floating flame on top of head. Fire/Ghost. Give it a priority Special Attack Fire move.
2. A bottlenosed dolphin that walks on land and has a white and red stripped wifebeater
3. It's evolution. Bigger muscles and a tough demeaner. Anchor tattoos. Both Water/Fighting
4. Reef trigger fish with an insanely long name. Has a big sail-like dorsal fin which makes it look like the Hokulea. Pure Water. Give it high Speed and Attack.
5. Goddess Pele Legendary. Has long flowing lava hair. Body is THICC but made of stone like a Volcano. Grassy skirt with flowers. Hides feet. Claw-like hands made of lava and rock. She's basically a small Hawaiian island. Fire/Grass. Special Attacker with high defenses.
6. Something cool for Cherrim. It deserves better.
>>
>>26593790
>two stage Dolphin (water -> water/psychic)
>two stage toucan (grass/flying)
>tiki (grass/fire)
>Baby Kangaskhan
>>
>>26593790
1. Bomb Cockroach (Bug/Dark). Ability grants immunity to explosion damage.
2. Vampire bats (Fairy/Dark). Have many draining moves and priority moves.
3. Bigfoot (Grass/Ground). Very slow but can tank a lot of hits. Ability raises evasiveness?
4. Dolphin (Water) that becomes either Water/Psychic or Water/Dark, depending on the time of day. Based on how dolphins are intelligent but also cruel.
5. Tiki torch fire flies (Bug/Fire). Have Flash Fire.
6. Jynx evolution (Psychic/Ice).
>>
>>26593830
>eldritch abominations

Tv tropes fag kill yourself
>>
File: 220px-Thylacosmilus_Atrox.jpg (12 KB, 220x211) Image search: [Google]
220px-Thylacosmilus_Atrox.jpg
12 KB, 220x211
Pure flying com birds
Pure flying Nyctosaurus
Pure flying Ichthyoconodon
Pure flying helicopter
Pure flying Eeveeolution
Pure flying chair
Ground/rock Satan
>>
>>26596695
>Satan
>ground/rock

Fire is the devil's only friend anon
>>
>>26595804
>duuude a plague doctor pokemon would be so bad ass!!
Tbh kill yourself senpai
>>
THE ONLY THING I WOULD DO IS EVOLVE JYNX.
>>
>>26596730
It's Ice.
>>
>>26596888
Into a sassy black woman that says "mmm hm" ?
>>
>>26596966
Yes, and the "mmm hm" will be longer than Jynx's cry, with extra head movement.
>>
>>26596810

>senpai will never notice you
>>
Ground / Bug earthworm Pokemon that you obtain with a new digging mechanic. Levels up into a larger, mouth-ier worm with feathery frills

Apple Grass Pokemon. Evolves into a squat Grass Baobab-like tree with apples growing in its folliage.

Get the two base forms in the same party for a certain length of time, and the apple-mon evolves into a shriveled-looking sickly apple looking more like a skull and dozens of worms erupting out of it acting as appendages. Has Bug / Grass typing.

Cross-gen evo is an alternative evolution of Surskit that looks like a bug-like submarine and can rise and sink in water by manipulating bubbles. Bug / Water.
>>
>>26596651
>TvTropes invented the term Eldritch Abomination
I forgot this place was full of underage kids at this time of the year.
>>
File: M-Dunsparce.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1931) Image search: [Google]
M-Dunsparce.jpg
183 KB, 1024x1931
Water/Rock Megalodon Fossilmon
Ghost/Grass Tiki Mon
Rock/Fire Volcano/Kaiju Pseudolegend
Water/Fighting or Fairy Dolphin
Fire/Grass Hot Pepper
Fairy/Dragon Dunsparce Evo
Becomes some huge fat serpent, wings get bigger and become more Angelic, but it keeps its head and drill tail, kind of like pic related
>>
>>26593790
>Druddigon Evo. More attack and HP, primarily.
>Fairy/Dragon Jabberwock. Specially bulky special attacker. Kind of a TM dumpster, but nothing that specifically requires hands. It has no hands, by the way. Gets Tinted Lens and Filter. Has 2 pre-evos.

>Ice/Steel Penguin, centered around sledding. High Speed and Attack, poor physical defence. Gets Reckless and Wood Hammer, Brave Bird, Double Edge, Flame Charge, Extremespeed. Has one pre-evo.

>Fairy/Bug. Looks like an actual fairy. High speed and defences, lowish HP and Attack. Passable SpA. Learns Wish, Heal Bell, Lucky Chant, Bug Buzz, Dazzling Gleam, and Healing Wish. Gets Magic Guard. Single-Stage. Kind of a shitmon but every 'dex needs a few.

>Steel/Fire type molten slime blob, not unlike Grimer. Balls-to-the-wall special attack, 140 minimum, and really high special defence, but not much else. Gets Serene Grace, and Lava Plume, Flash Cannon, Sludge Wave, Mud Bomb, and other miscellaneous gooey attacks. second stage.

>Dragon/Bug Dragonfly. Basically a dragon head mounted on the rest of a bug. Has some scorpion claws on the front legs because fuck it, why not. Good attack and SpA, good speed, average defences. Gets Fly, Claw moves, shockwave moves, U-turn, Thunderbolt. Gets a new, physical Dragon-type Giga Drain knock-off. 3 stager, but in a twist, it is the shitty caterpillar from the noob forest that doesn't hit form 3 until level 45. Can get proper egg moves like Feebass, because fuck normal caterpillars and Magikarp.
>>
>>26593953
fuuuuuuck i kinda want a vampire-looking pokemon now
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.