[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon is like masturbation. You've been doing it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1282864490171.png (325 KB, 840x620) Image search: [Google]
1282864490171.png
325 KB, 840x620
Pokemon is like masturbation.

You've been doing it for so long and nowadays you just do it without much thought (you keep buying the games), just because it's the "normal" thing to do in your life - but you never have as much fun as you did when you tried it for the first time so now you're just condemned to repeat a mindless thing vaguely hoping for some mild pleasure at best.
>>
>>26592233
Is this how you're feeling, OP?
>>
Neither of these are accurate for me with Pokemon or masturbation.
>>
I'm purposefuly gonna take sun and moon reeeeaaal slow. Go full comfy RP, like watching all the tv programs and doing lots of amie
>>
>>26592233
Nah, my favourite main line games are Black and White you faggot.

Super Mystery Dungeon lived up to my haype as well, so maybe you should just stop projecting and search for a new hobby you like better.
>>
Pokemon is like 4chan.
>>
>>26592292

Even if you just got out of a cave and mashed the A button for 40 minutes against braindead mandatory trainers? This is more than half the game basically.
>>
>>26592257

Eh, well, I recently got done playing Gen V and then started FF IV ds. I'm literally having more than twice the amount of fun.
>>
>>26592355
Well FFIVDS is a far better game than BW1, many games are.
>>
>>26592320
You know it's full of shit, but you still enjoy it and keep coming back.
>>
>>26592355
Maybe you've outgrown Pokemon then, considering that BW is the best gen.
>>
>>26592440
Or maybe you just have a shit taste
>>
Eh, not really. I actually haven't been much into Pokemon for the last couple of years, and only recently have picked up my 3DS again and started playing. Now that I'm seeing it again from a fresh set of eyes, it is still a rather enjoyable game, rather than simple ritualistic masturbation.

As for the quality of the games, I wouldn't say it's deteriorated over time. On the contrary, I'd say it's fluctuated a bit. While we'll all disagree over which generations are best (I'll personally rank them something like 6 > 5 = 2 > 3 > 1 > 4 in terms of the joy I've gotten out of each of the games), I think very few of us will hold the opinion that each game has always improved upon the last or always been worse than the last.
>>
>>26592469
Stop looking in the mirror
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.