[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most boring and forgettable pseudo legendary? Seriously I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
Most boring and forgettable pseudo legendary?

Seriously I think even Goodra is more popular than it.
>>
>>26590302
>Don't talk to me or my King Ghidorah again
>>
I remember first time seeing Hydreigon i was like holy shit thats cool, but a minute later I changed my mind
>>
>>26590302
My fear of it and Ghetsis has seared it into my mind, but I do think it's the least talked about. (Goodra's got the whole fapable thing which I don't get personally)

By next gen it's going to get less attension
>>
>>26590358
it got a lot of attention in gen 6 even if it was as a joke because fairy type. it was also fearsome during gen 5.
>>
>>26590302
get FUCKED OP hydreigon is the shit
>>
I love deino. Hydreigon's wings and little fat body really fucking bother me though.
>>
>>26590341
>minute later I change my mind
Care to tell us why?
>>26590358
If anime still holds popularity over the kids, you even had Ash owning a Goodra.

And Hydreigon has probably made the least appearances in the anime compared to other pseudos.
>>
File: hydreigon.png (1 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
hydreigon.png
1 KB, 96x96
>>26590407
the wings are great, i agree the fat body bugs me though

it was ok in this sprite however
>>
Its easy to not be popular when no one wants to fuck you
>>
That edgelord muppet thing has a few unovabortion fans here and there.

Be sure to trash on them whenever possible
>>
>>26591188
>Be sure to trash on them whenever possible

Why you gotta be so hateful?
>>
>>26591188
>edgy
>Lovable goof protag in GtI
>Amie animations
>>
>>26590302
The first stage could have turned into something good, but unfortunately it had to be in fifth gen.
>>
>>26590302
Salamence. Only memorable for competitive reasons.
>>
File: Mega_Salamence_Trailer_Anime.png (920 KB, 1566x881) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Salamence_Trailer_Anime.png
920 KB, 1566x881
>>26590302
Mega Salamence does the overalls-and-feigned-armlessness look better
>>
>All the babbies shitting on anything Sinnoh
>>
>>26591294
Atleast it's memorable in some form, which counts.
Seriously, it feels like no one talks about Hydreigon, outside of Fairy jokes.
>>
>>26591316
And no one talks about Goodra, outside of gen.der jokes.
>>
>>26590302
Out of all the psuedo legends, Hydreigon is the one that feels the most...there. Like, you'll recognize every other pseudo and atribute some cool characteristic or trait for them, but with Hydreigon your like "oh yeah...Hydreigon."
>>
>>26591290
>Could've turned into something good

Did you leave your good taste on the counter this morning?
>>
>>26590302
I really fucking hate this thing
All of it's features are a mess.
>shitty, spindly strips of fucking nothing that look more like spider's legs than wings
>useless flippers instead of legs
>extra arms look like terrible muppets instead of even mildly intimidating
>could've gotten a cool triple barreled tank monster instead
>early mons like Dodrio and Scizor, however simple, prove that there is no reason they couldn't get a 3 headed dragon to look like a three headed dragon, or at least for its arms not to look like shit
>forever closes off potentioal for a 3 headed dragon that looks decent
>98 base speed
>>
>>26591546
>shitty, spindly strips of fucking nothing that look more like spider's legs than wings
Intentional. In the interview where Sugimori talked about the decision to turn Hydreigon from a tank to its current design, he said the wings were meant to invoke the image of it having more heads from a shadow pov, since Hydreigon's primary basis is Orochi, the 8-headed serpent dragon in Jap mythology.
>useless flippers instead of legs
Ever heard of vestigial limbs?
>>
>>26591627
>6 wings
>two hand puppets
>normal head
Um.
>>
File: 1362956133285.jpg (16 KB, 453x470) Image search: [Google]
1362956133285.jpg
16 KB, 453x470
>>26591767
>serpent dragon
>fat as fuck and not serpentine at all
>>
>>26591382
I blame fairies.
Heck, even Goodra's status as a pseudo is debatable due to Fairies and megas being more powerful and took very little effort to raise
>>
>>26591786
Dragon/Steel MegaHydreigon when?
>>
>>26591767
*Shrugs* that's what the interview said.
>>
>>26591801
>Levitate Dragon/Steel

Literally master b8ing
>>
>>26590302
Its colors are just so boring and ugly.
Design wise it just looks weird too with those lame legs and ugly wings.
Salamence is still the worst though.
>>
>>26590302
Hydreigon is one of the best designed Dragon types in the series.
>>
>>26590302
I can't imagine having such shit taste ...this is painful dude
>>
>>26590302
Not at all. I don't like its "wings", though. Giratina-O does a similar thing but it looks much, much better.
>>
Love the design on this guy. People just mad because it's not furry enough.
>>
>>26590302
I loved Deinos design but zweilous and hydreigon suck
>>
If you think any Pokémon is forgettable, you're probably underage.
These shit threads need to stop.
>>
>>26591188
t. garchomp kids
>>
>>26591188
>What is Gates to Infinity
>What is Pokemon Amie
>>
>>26590302
Even if true, not so bad considering there's only 7 pseudos in existence and S/M will bring 1 or 2 if we're lucky
>>
>>26590302
Hydreigon is one of the only memorable Dragon types in the entire franchise, honestly.

It looks exactly how you'd imagine a dark dragon Pokemon to look without coming across as too edgy or realistic.
>>
>>26593349
This

Never understood why so many people like it.
>>
>>26591188
Spotted the Garchomp-loving Sinnohfetus.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.