[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you play another Pokémon Ranger game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Would you play another Pokémon Ranger game?
>>
>>26590241
Yes, but only if it will be good. Guardian Signs was utterly shit.

The first one was a good game. Shadows of Almia too.
>>
>>26590241
Make a mystery dungen game instead.
>>
>>26591442
god no. mystery dungeon needs to retire for about 2 gens, its lost all charm and is honestly getting annoying. Besides the fact it was the only XY spin off
>>
Honestly yeah if its good, I haven't played since the first ranger and that was fun. Hoping for a conquest sequel more though, never got to play that and I wish I could
>>
>>26591308

You take that back.

I still need to find someone else with it to finish the multiplayer, I've soloed all but the last mission.
>>
In a goddamn heartbeat.
>>
>>26590241
yes
>>
>>26590241
wifi multiplayer and i'm sold
>>
>>26591705
Super was good though. Gates was shit.
>>
>>26590241
Yes, just get a second person to read back the story the first guy wrote.

Prevent stupid shit from happening and it is not a bad series.
>>
>>26593197
Nah, Gates was more enjoyable.
Or a least that's my opinion.
>>
>>26593255
That may be because you're a casual.
>>
>>26593263
Why do you say that?
Because of the looplet and emera stuff?
>>
>>26593327
Nah that's in Super too, Super is just much harder than Gates.
>>
>>26593370
Yeah, I know. Super wasn't bad and its gameplay is really good, but I just enjoy Gates more, don't even know why.
>>
>>26591308
>Guardian Signs was utterly shit.
you didn't play it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.