[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
¿This small island it's the postgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464966612456.png (1 MB, 1964x668) Image search: [Google]
1464966612456.png
1 MB, 1964x668
It's completely empty.
>>
Better than a single city that only gives you Battle Maison and a fucking Absolite.
>>
>>26589474
>¿?

It's just artwork, and we have no idea. The island to the far left is completely empty too
>>
>>26589474
Might there be an island underneath the clouds at center bottom of the left picture?

And maybe the small island circled looks empty to avoid spoilers.
>>
>>26589485
>a single tree is better than a single city
k w/e
>>
It's just gonna be some shit postgame island where (one of?) the mythical pokemon is gonna sit there twiddling it's asshole under the tree waiting for you to catch it.

Reminder that Gen IV had the best legendary encounters and not a single generation has topped them.
>>
>>26589474
>¿
I want beaners to leave
>>26589871
>mythical
kys
>>
>>26589933
>acting like mythical is not a thing
-Celebi
-Shaymin
To name a couple.
>>
>>26589474
Maybe the island is a Pokemon
>>
Maybe the map on the left is only shown during the intro or maybe the map on the lower screen is jammed when you go on that island OR MAYBE you can go there only by soaring :/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.