[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are they planning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: get well soon zygarde.png (73 KB, 427x458) Image search: [Google]
get well soon zygarde.png
73 KB, 427x458
So now that we've had an entirely new region and a set of legendaries/starters confirmed, it seems any chance of Sun/Moon being a 'half generation' have disappeared. As someone who was a 6.5-fag before the news in May, I can accept that.

That said, I still feel like there's something unusual being planned. I hear more than a few people suggesting that Gamefreak abandoned Gen VI, Zygarde and Kalos in favour of starting Gen VII because of backlash, but both OR/AS and X/Y sold well; whatever their reasons for skipping past it, I doubt it's to do with any of us being unhappy, especially since the games are primarily for children.

To cut to the point; even if Gen VII's moving away from the setting of Gen VI, is it still possible that they'll resolve outstanding issues? We can see they've been planning Sun/Moon for a while, since they tease Alola with the mystery region man and the Strange Souvenir in X and Y, and it's not impossible that Solgaleo and Lunala are disconnected from story elements in Gen VI games. Zygarde could well be the Pokémon that represents the Planet Earth to contrast them representing the Sun and the Moon; and as some of you have pointed out, Solgaleo's partially based on the alchemical symbol of the lion eating the moon. OR/AS also referenced alchemy with Project AZOTH, and as you all remember, whilst A = Alpha = Kyogre and Z = Omega = Groudon, O, T and H were never identified.

Is Gamefreak trying to build something up across multiple games and generations here?
>>
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>26588919
I didn't read any of that, but I'm assuming that you're complaining about no Z.

I think GF wanted to make Z, but they preferred to make a new generation for the 20th Anniversary.
>>
>>26588919
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>26588919
Get well soon zygarde
>>
>>26588919
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>26588919
Get well soon, MegaGigaDunsparce.
>>
>>26588919
>any chance of Sun/Moon being a 'half generation' have disappeared
Stay delusional.
>>
File: Zygarde_Pokédex_entry_(2).jpg (86 KB, 472x607) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde_Pokédex_entry_(2).jpg
86 KB, 472x607
>>26588919

Here's a few facts about Zygarde.
>>
>>26588919
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>26589017
FUCK
OFF
RICHARD
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 443x332
>>26589017
GO AWAY RICHARD YOU ARE NOT A POKEMON PROFESSOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26588919
get well soon zygarde
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.