[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pokemon league and World tournement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: pokemonleagueandworldtournement.png (154 KB, 352x272) Image search: [Google]
pokemonleagueandworldtournement.png
154 KB, 352x272
the 1 big building has black white colors
that is the world tournement a return

the 2nd building has the shape of a moon this is the pokemon league for Sun and moon
>>
>>26587208
where's the victory road?
>>
>>26587235
underwater
>>
>>26587235
underwater
>>
>>26587235
Unda da sea.
>>
victory road is on top of the ice mountain deal with it. you should be happy though that makes OP's pic battle frontier
>>
>>26587208
Hope this is true
>>
>>26587235
Above the sky
>>
>>26587275
No its not, theres no building there that could reasonably be the elite 4.
>>
>>26587349
it's inside the ice mountain at the back of the road
>>
>>26587208
Unova and Alola closer related?
>>
>>26587235
victory road is the main bulk of the island, the league is the smaller building behind it

As much as I'd like it to, PWT wont come back since we all know GF is too lazy to model 6 gens worth of gym leaders and champs. Whatever facility there is will probably be on the island to the northeast hidden by clouds.
>>
>>26587348
>Finally get through the tough, arduous travel through Victory Road
>Rest up at the pokecenter, wondering what trials you have yet to face
>You carefully strategize around all the Elite four and their pokemon during battle
>The Water type leader, representing the expansive ocean surrounding the region
>The Grass type leader, representing the vibrant life teeming within each island
>The Fire type leader, representing the powerful force of the magma bursting through the crust that would eventually create the archipelago
>The Psychic type leader, representing the wisdom of the old legends and the future of new discoveries
>Finally, you beat them all
>You arrive at the final chamber, fainyly seeing a silhouette of an old, experienced trainer
>As you take your first step, machines start to sound
>Suddenly, the roof opens and the platform rises, presenting to you the four main islands of Alola, reminding you the long journey you have been through, the many experiences you have encountered, and all the people and pokemon you've managed to meet in this short time
>Holding your hand in a fist, prepared for the final test, you take a step forward, about to proclaim your request, when suddenly the Champion interrupts you
>Would you care for a sky battle with a sky trainer?
>>
>>26587235
The larger building would be victory road. An artificial victory road sounds cool.
>>
If PWT returns I'll love this game no matter what they fuck up on
>>
>>26587690
I would love PWT to return,but sadly,that one building on the artificial island looks like Battle Maisson.
If that shit comes back,Im gonna lose it
>>
>>26587208
Could this be the "facility we wouldn't believe" that the hiker in X/Y foreshadowed?
>>
>>26587690
Yes. They've already fucked up everything else but PWT can save it.
>>
>>26587208
>implying that isn't Cynthia's own artificial island where she built her own PWT after liking Unova's so much
>>
>>26588104
>They've already fucked up everything else
Like fucking what, retard?
Go start another "Alola is small" thread and fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 794x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 794x750
>>26587546
MY MAN
>>
>>26587690
This may sound weird but if they bring back PWT they sure as hell bring back the music composer from gen 5 with it. Those remixes hit all the right nostalgia notes so so good.
>>
File: Secret Island.png (1 MB, 1964x668) Image search: [Google]
Secret Island.png
1 MB, 1964x668
Post game?
>>
>>26587208
Nice Battle Maison desu.

Also who would waste money to replicate some ugly memorial for the dead Ameridogs rekt by some Chinese planes? And make it the biggest building of the region, top lel. Hope it isn't the overrated nostalgia faggotry that was the PWT either.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.