[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This month is truly a godsend. We got news on the 2nd and Corocoro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: lillierotom_by_saiivee-da4uhpb.jpg (414 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
lillierotom_by_saiivee-da4uhpb.jpg
414 KB, 734x1000
This month is truly a godsend.
We got news on the 2nd and Corocoro and E3 are coming.
Get hyped lads!

>inb4 corocoro will reveal nothing again
>>
>>26586566
Coro coro will reveal on what's on the website already
>>
>>26586591
You really don't get it do you?
In February corocoro promised big scoop: we got Magearna
In april they promised to start featuring SM info and they teased the box arts.(it was a big letdown I know)
They promised a Big scoop in May(not in the magazine) and we got it.
They never mislead us its just only their shitty way of marketing things.
But now they promised that starting from June the magazine will become the main source of information. And so we will get new pokemon. Just like in previous generations until June the magazine was just a tease now its going to start revealing good amounts of info.
If you dont believe me just screencap this and you will see for yourself that I was right.
>>
File: the hype is over.jpg (71 KB, 875x368) Image search: [Google]
the hype is over.jpg
71 KB, 875x368
>>26586704
>new pokemon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26586566
>implying corocoro is allowed to have Pokemon news anymore
>>
>>26587969
(you)
>>
>>26587969
As if they'd show (you) all new Pokemon and spoil everything almost half a year before release.
>>
>>26587969
they show these as to not show any new pokemon yet, fucktard. here's your (You)
>>
I just wanna see a few new Pokémon.
>>
>>26591923
Yeah just like how thew showed only old overworld pokemon in promos for X and Y...
Oh. Wait.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.