[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALRIGHT, LEAK TIME! Gather 'round, kiddies! Here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Taijitu_Sun_and_Moon.png~c200.png (76 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Taijitu_Sun_and_Moon.png~c200.png
76 KB, 200x200
ALRIGHT, LEAK TIME! Gather 'round, kiddies!
Here's a bunch of stuff that will be outlined in the coming direct. Not all of it, but some of the more surprising stuff. There will be a bunch of new pokemon, but I'll let you be surprised with that.

>There's a reason the region is island based: DLC. They want to avoid another X/Y, content-sparse situation, and this was the solution they came up with. The game will be relatively sparse on launch, comparable to X/Y, but there is basically an entirely separate game's worth of content, including new islands, new gyms, new pokemon, both legendary and non-legendary, new moves, and new questlines, and a bunch of other goodies, to be released semi-regularly over the course of the next year.

>Burst Evolution. A pokemon that can Burst Evolve takes the power of all non-fainted pokemon and the trainer in the party and adds it to its own, as well as gaining a fifth Burst Move that can be used an infinite number of times. BUT: A Burst pokemon can't swap out, and If a Burst Pokemon faints, the trainer blacks out no matter what.

>With this game, they wanted to up the Global Community aspect, and discourage "Hoarder" players, meaning people who buy both versions of a game and trade only with themselves. Their solution: Nomad pokemon: Basically, pokemon, both new and old, whose appearance rarity is based entirely on your real-world location. The example used was Clefairy are only available if you're playing your game on the east coast of the US, while Geodude is only available if you're playing on the west coast of the US.

>New hold items: Totems. Type specific items that replace the holding pokemon's secondary type. An Exeggcute with a Water totem is Grass/Water, for example. The totems are also teased to have an effect on breeding
>>
>>26584978
>leaks

Which one of those guys who memed about the sunhat girl was even legit?
>>
>>26584999
It was the guy but he got everything else wrong.
>>
>>26584978
I highly doubt that third one
>>
Why would they want to discourage anyone from buying two copies

And they won't do dlc when they can just release an updated edition of the same game and people will buy it
>>
>DLC
Fuck you
>>
>>26585025
>it's only $4.99 dollars for this dumb addition to your game!
>subscribe and save

Explain to me why there was no Pokemon Z then
People would have bought it.

A DLC-centered business model is actually much, much worse.
>>
File: large.jpg (32 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
32 KB, 461x461
>>26585025
>He actually wants to buy two copies
>>
>>26585066
>he can't afford two copies
Stay poor, fagget.
>>
>$4.99 DOLLARS FOR A DIFFERENT CHICKENHAT COLOR
>RAPIDASH ARMOR DLC

If this is even in the least bit true, i dont even know anymore
>>
>>26584978
So you're saying they are actively trying to make people not give them money with that nomad one.
At least try when making these.
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg?fb.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg?fb.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>26585078
>Trade with people online
>Problem solved

Am I missing something...?
>>
File: 1457941703303.png (272 KB, 872x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457941703303.png
272 KB, 872x1000
>>26585073

>wasting money on the same game twice

kek
>>
>>26585051
>pay 80$ for games with 40$
>resell for a decent percentage of money back

>buy DLCs for one 40$ game
>game doesn't go up in value because DLC is non-transferable
>you have to buy DLC per cartridge and not per system
>third version is now a DLC
>different "nomad" pokemon are a DLC
>optimization is a DLC in 2018
>pokemon GO is a required add-on
>you spend over 100$ for a 40$ game, maybe more if you bought both versions

Jewish.
>>
File: 1464930518208.png (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464930518208.png
7 KB, 200x200
>>26584978

why do you do this, just comming here and making up bullshit.
>my uncle works for nintendo

you are that kid
>>
>>26585135
>different "nomad" pokemon are a DLC

I'm not following
>>
>>26585187
If you want more than one pokemon to show up you have to pay

Base game only starts with one location-specific pokemon.
>>
The Guy was legit or not?
>>
>>26585271
Feels like a whole pile of assumptions.

And even if they were true, oh no, I have to trade online! Truely, life as we know it is over
>>
>>26585309
Well, it's fake like OP
>>
>>26585307
No
>>
>>26584999
There has literally not been a single correct leak so far. I suppose you could count the Trademarked names, but those weren't a leak in the way the term is usually used, where an inside source lets the public know. The only "leaks" even remotely like what's been officially revealed so far have always had something we already knew to base off of it.

Of the original owlfags, only Roothoot was even close to Rowlet, the other two were nowhere near looking like what we actually got for Litten and Popplio, and were quietly dropped from the shitposting once we saw the starters for real. If I recall correctly, we only got the Roothoot group after we knew the names of the starters and they pointed to an owl grass starter. None of what the other text leaks we've gotten since, especially not the ones professing to be what we would learn today, then has matched up to what we learned so far One leaker went on about the sunhat girl and the brown rival, and got their names wrong, and the attitude of the girl completely off. We already could reasonable suspect the boy would be happy go lucky, though I don't recall what what leaker predicted for Hau other than his name would be Hoku "like the live action ad." We already knew some sunhat girl would likely be important, due to a glimpse of her hat during the starter select scene (where unimportant NPCs are unlikely to be) and from the concept art.

Not a single one of the "leaks" has provided us with new information. Not a single one has matched up to what was revealed after the "leaks" were posted, except in the cases where they had a reasonable bit of evidence to build off of. These aren't leak threads, they're bases theory spinning under a different name.
>>
>>26584978
> Burst Evolve
So all batlle become 1vs1, damn back in my day leak were at least trying to sound probable.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.