[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does anyone have Gen 6 as their favorite gen? I think X/Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1437015762058.jpg (79 KB, 684x1097) Image search: [Google]
1437015762058.jpg
79 KB, 684x1097
So does anyone have Gen 6 as their favorite gen? I think X/Y were pretty alright games minus the shit like overbearing friend group as well as Exp Share. It wasn't my favorite but I feel it really did have potential.
If Z version actually happened I think it would've been a really great game, on par with HG/SS and BW2. As it stands, Gen 6 is probably gonna be the most loathed generation solely because they cut the cord too early.
>>
ORAS was the best gen 6 games...which is kinda sad in hindsight considering they're remakes.
>>
>>26583335
This. A lot of untapped potential, but I still think the games are great, and i personally have a lot of fun replaying them from time to time.
>>
I get the feeling the developers didn't enjoy making XY, like a focus group directed the actual production. And now they're quick on the feet to close the door on gen 6.

I warmed up XY a lot, but they are very shallow for just a playthrough. But you can't blame the developers for being safe and pandering, considering all the new mechanics they added, with meager success. Who is going to want to learn about a mega evolution with some unfamiliar pokemon they never used before?
>>
>>26583361
HG and SS were the best Gen 4 games and they were remakes
>>
>>26583335
For me, exp share is the only reason I'd replay XY, because you can raise more than 6 without it turning into a grindfest.
>>
>>26583544
DP atlease had platnium to fix things. XY ended on such a sour note with no redeption.
>>
No more fire/fighting?
10/10
Best gen.
Would bang.
>>
>>26583335
While it is true that Gen 6 got cucked out of a remake that COULD redeem it from where it lacked, it doesn't mean we're not getting something like that in the future.

I doubt it'll be a Z per say, because with the whole BW2 destroying whatever tradition they started 20 years ago, it leaves the question if things are really going to be the same.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.