[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favourite box cover legendary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 997x1005) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 997x1005
The thread died again. Hit em up, /vp/oreons.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10377407
>>
>>26583307
Currently, Lunala is in 1st, Giratina is in 2nd and Lugia, Yveltal and Solgaleo are tied for 3rd.
>>
>>26583307
what is that thing supposed to be?
>>
>>26583665
A geode. The original source said it looked like Cookie Monster but I think it looks more like the satanic lovechild of a Goomy and a Carbink.
>>
>pokemon that has TWO x4 weaknesses is in 1st place

kek
>>
>>26583729
Yeah, I don't get it. Somebody on a previous thread said it was probably partially due to irate Solgaleofags. Lunala's going to become the new Hydreigon at this rate.
>>
>>26583307
shameless bump electric boogaloo
>>
yes i'm bumping again with nothing to add to the conversation
>>
black kyurem confirmed for shit
>>
here we go again
>>
>no Primal Kyogre/Groudon
OP fucked up
>>
>>26587608
I didn't put any of the of the alternate forms sans Kyurem's ones on there because how different those two were made to be.
>>
Also, Lunala has finally been dethroned. It's about time.
>>
>>26587771
There aren't alternate forms beside Kyurem, Kyogre and Groudon.

Giratina and Rayquaza have only one form as Box Cover
>>
File: B-dL5_GCUAAr3IV.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
B-dL5_GCUAAr3IV.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
reshiram is unironically my favorite cover legendary
fuck memes
>>
>>26587845
Reshiram's my second favourite after Kyogre. It's a goddamn dog dragon, almost like taking Falcor into a western dragon form and making it not unintentionally fucking creepy. It also seems a bit more viable than Zekrom in terms of moves, since there's much more special Fire-type moves than there are physical Electric-type moves go if you don't want to run the dragons' signatures because of their low PP but want to retain power without drawbacks like recoil.
>>
So Giratina's in the lead and somebody actually voted for Black Kyurem.
>>
Ho-Oh cause I always heard it was the first pokemon that showed up in the anime
>>
>>26588218
First legendary to appear at the very least.
>>
I am supposed to vote for the one i favor most because it's on a box, or just the one i like best, and just happens to be on a box?
>>
Suicune no question.
>>
How is Lunala so rated?
Lugia, guys! Come on!
>>
File: Fug.png (18 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
18 KB, 174x231
>not voting for Fug
>>
>>26592564
Lugia's still my favourite Johto legendary.
>>
File: 1464502909372.jpg (17 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1464502909372.jpg
17 KB, 276x268
>>26592602
Fug4Life
>>
>>26592602
If it makes you any happier, fug dragon's still got the most votes of the weather trio.
>>
guess what
it's spammy bump time
>>
Kyogre is my all-time favorite, my dude
>>
>>26595487
Same here.
>>
>>26595555
holy shit, i got quads before?
>>
Solgaleo is my favorite. Metal lions are cool and I like its signature move.

Giratina-O, Kyurem-W, and Yveltal are up there though.
>>
Suicune mustard race.
>>
>>26583665
It's a local rock in a great mood!
>>
(1) Ho-Oh

(2) Xerneas

(3) Rayquaza
>>
The top five as of right now:

Giratina
Rayquaza
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Lunala
>>
We have officially reached 250 shitvoters. Lunala is somehow still in the top 50%, but barely.
>>
>>26599107
oh goddamnit i spoke too soon, it went up again
>>
bump no. x
>>
I thought Kyogre and Groudon were more popular
>>
File: genwar.png (10 KB, 471x286) Image search: [Google]
genwar.png
10 KB, 471x286
This is how's going so far
>>
File: genwar.png (8 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
genwar.png
8 KB, 480x288
>>
>>26601027
Uh...why is Gen VII on there when it hasn't been released yet, and why isn't Gen I on there? I mean, my favourite's probably Gen III or VI, but still.
>>
>>26601152
Because we know the box legendaries for Sun and Moon already, and Gen I had no legendaries on the box art, only art of the starters
>>
I'm surprised to see that Giratina and Fug are doing so well
>>
>>26601196
Oh, that's what you meant. The graph was detailing the popularity of the legendaries by generation. Sorry about getting mixed up.
>>
Will Xerneas ever overtake Lunala?
>>
i can't sleep semd help
>>
solgaleo
>>
>>26583307
Kyogre, Yveltal, Lunala are my favorites.
>>
Reshiram because its cry on the title screen got me psyched to play some pokemon more than any other.
>>
File: genwar.png (25 KB, 1442x288) Image search: [Google]
genwar.png
25 KB, 1442x288
>>
shit, this thing's on page 9, gotta save it
fun fact i just learned - hoopa unbound can't take a stab foul play
>>
can we go up to 500?
>>
>>26611689
The more, the merrier.
>>
Just a little more and Lunala will be BTFO.
>>
Bumping time yet again. Also I spoke too soon with the last one because fucking Lunala got another vote shortly after I expressed my interest in watching it fall the fuck down.
>>
Guys hail fug
>>
>>26614431
hail fug
>>
I keep missing getting hella sweet gets when I bump this bloody thread. At least Lunala's close to having to suck shit.
>>
>>26614912
I still haven't learned anything.
>>
400 votes, fellow cuntsaddles.
>>
I'm starting to wonder if there have ever been any threads on 4chan where a single person has comprised as the sole poster in a thread and made it hit the bump limit. You'd need a lot of patience given the minute waiting period between posts, and the limit before autosaging occurs varies from board to board, the minimum of which I've seen is 300, and 300 minutes is five hours. Imagine that shit for a second - nearly enough consecutive shitposting to fill a school day.

Of course, that's not the problem with this thread, since there have been more people than just me posting in it, but I'm still the main poster. Kinda spammy when you think about it. Do the janitors hate me? Probably, but then again they tend to hate pretty much everyone on this board sans the pokeloliposters.

The problem in this thread is that I keep whining about how I think Lunala is shit, and the more I do it the more people decide to vote for Lunala for various reasons. Maybe they like it, maybe they don't, maybe they're pissed about Solgaleo, maybe they're pissed about both SM legendaries, maybe they just want the shits and giggles.

On that note, 4chan is the shits and giggles pantheon of the internet so go figure.
>>
So now Groudon and Xerneas are mashed next to each other and they have the same colour so it's a bit weird.

Also, should I try set up a least favourite box cover legendary poll after this one reaches a certain number of votes? If we take away the number of votes a mon has on the negative poll from the number it has on the positive poll once both polls reach the same ir very similar number of votes, we might be able to make a truer popularity list.
>>
Gotta bring this shit back up to the top of the catalog.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.