[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I couldn't help but notice that there weren't any trainer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I couldn't help but notice that there weren't any trainer bystanders in these clips. Pic related has a dark background, but it offers a wide view of the scene behind Gengar, where there are no trainers to be seen.

So... we only get to see the trainers when we're against a plot character? Was looking forward to seeing my character and pokemon in the battle scene throughout the game against wild mons etc, shit.
>>
>>26582840
Or they are not shown when Pokemon use their moves because many moves would fuck the trainers up in the process.
>>
guess it would be too much for them to create 3D models for every trainer class. better lower your expectations while you still can.
>>
>>26582895
Thought about this too. But if you watch the video from start to finish, there aren't any trainers around at all, even before the pokemon begin to attack.
>>
>>26582907
or I mean of course they would have every trainer class modeled if you meet them in the overworld. I was merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>26582840
So where is this from? just woke up and havent seen this yet
>>
>>26582840
That's because those Pokemon are "hacked" by the staff as wild Pokemon for advertising and demostation purposes.
>>
It's probably just because of how they make these "random Pokemon attacking each other" scenes. Neither side has trainer data, so there are no trainers.
>>
>>26582999
because you got trips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg

>>26583006
I hope so. Hopefully we can actually see a regular trainer/wild battle when more info comes in on the 14th
>>
>>26583024
I was kind of thinking this
>>
>>26582840
Hard to tell since it's a manufactured encounter that may have been triggered in the "wild" for trailer purposes but I don't know why anyone got the impression the trainers would be standing in the background for EVERY fight.

It would also get kinda dull seeing the same copypasted trainer type standing there in the background.

If any trainers do that it'll be rivals, Gym Leaders, elite members of the villain team, the leader of the villain team, the E4 and the Champion.
>>
>>26582840
Its called beta footage, notice the "this is not the final product" message at the beginning.
>>
>>26582840
God that aqua hp bar is disgusting.
>>
>>26582840
Because it uses the gen6 engine, anon. Do you ever see trainer bystanders in gen6?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.