[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roothootfags >6.5 >ITS ONLY ONE ISLAND >Ballio >under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 16.jpg (637 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
637 KB, 640x576
>Roothootfags
>6.5
>ITS ONLY ONE ISLAND
>Ballio
>under 80 new Pokemon
>"Alola is the smallest region yet"
What's next? How long are you people going to fall for the shitposters tricks? Aside from the low amount of new Pokemon (which even then is a stretch), nobody ever actually believed any of this shit. They're fishing for (You)'s and you just fucking hand them over

pic unrelated
>>
If rotomdex isn't like a snarky sidekick that gives you shit when you fuck up I'm not buying it.
>>
>>26581895
>ballio
>shitposting
This is bait.
>>
>>26581895
Agreed. Although I think it's more an issue of people being naive and believing that what we're shown is ALL we're going to get. I can't blame them though; We've had lots of fun in the past cookies up theories about what might show up in the next games, only for those games to be highly dissapointing. Just look at X and Y. And if XY isn't enough, look at the lack of battle frontier in ORAS.

Besides, behaving like this is a lot better than having sky-high hopes. After all, if you assume the worst you'll never be disappointed.
>>
>>26581942
Posting fakes is by default shitposting. Doesn't matter if you justify it with "b-but it's a good fake!"
>>
File: 1464901475578.png (2 MB, 2296x1904) Image search: [Google]
1464901475578.png
2 MB, 2296x1904
>>26581970
Expect XY disappointment isnt reactionary. Its an actual new pattern thats guaranteed.
>>
>6.5
>shitposting
>>
>>26582043
I hope this isn't some kind of pattern because it's fucking retarded
>>
>>26581937
It gives hints and tries to guide the player
$5 says it'll interrupt you at nearly every story-related moment to repeat whatever the last NPC told you 2 seconds ago.
Wait a minute that card...
>>
>>26581937
>You IDIOT
>>
>>26582152
>In this world it's catch or be caught.
>>
>>26582043
Guaranteed. You literally cannot use the word guaranteed like you just did. The is no pattern yet since it has only happened once so far. There is a real possibility that we have seen many more old mons than new simply because they don't need to keep the old ones a secret.
>>
>>26581895
No one falls for their shit OP. People just get so annoyed at their persistence and obvious wrongness that they're compelled to shut them down.
Hopefully they'll all shut up now.
>>
>>26582043
>horsea
it's like pikachu in BW
>>
>>26582222
>Wow thanks buddy! Now that you've beaten the champion I've got all the pokemon in this place.
>Aww you're feeling left out, aren'tcha?
>Don't worry!
>I only need SIX MORE BEFORE I BECOME GOD.
>>
>>26582152
>>26582222
>>26582447
stay in your containment thread god fucking damn it
>>
>>26582152
>>26582222
>>26582447

Flowey's not a snarky side kick. God this is why people hate the Undertale fandom
>>
>>26582068
It is, but 6fagging is not.
>>
>>26581895
What is this from? Is this one of the beta maps in GSC?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.