[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've finished FR/LF at least 10 times, but have never done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Sevii Islands.png (214 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
Sevii Islands.png
214 KB, 278x400
I've finished FR/LF at least 10 times, but have never done the Sevii Islands. Are they any good?
>>
I personally played through seveii the first time I played FR, and I thought they were amazing honestly. Some pretty cool quests and johto pokes to boot. Actually did a decent job with the level curve (at least at some points) so you couldn't just stomp everything with you level 50-60 mons. islands 1-3, if you have't done them before the E4, will be a bit slower since you could have done them around the time of blaine's gym
looking back i wish GF did more with them though
>>
>>26581396
They're fucking amazing and i feel sorry for you not having them implemented to your nostalgia yet.
>>
>>26581396
If you haven't done the Sevii Islands, how did you finish FR? And which game is LF? I've never heard of that.
>>
>>26581499
Sevii Islands is post game, not main game
>>
>>26581560
Ah, but it is part of the game. How can you consider the game to be completed if the game is not completed?
>>
File: 1464435964238.png (100 KB, 386x475) Image search: [Google]
1464435964238.png
100 KB, 386x475
>>26581560
So you're telling me that you think beating the Elite 4 once is all there is to deciding to finally put the game down?
>>
>>26581396
>never caught them all

go get moltres
>>
>He didn't go to Sevii Islands to catch non Kanto Pokemon
>He didn't catch them all

MODS!!!!!
>>
>>26581617
Yes, that is a potential stopping point
>>
>>26581499
Fire Red and Leaf Freen
>>
>>26581560
>Sevii Islands is post game, not main game
If there's game left, then it's main game.
Post game is only competitive/battle tower stuff
>>
>>26581617
>>26582288
Main game ends when the credits roll.
>>
>>26582288
Hey reddit
>>
Worst post game of any Pokemon game
>>
you were never the least bit curious during those ten fucking playthroughs? sure, it wouldn't hurt to check it out.
>>
>>26581396
I fucking hate them, they made me feel like I was playing a shitty hack rom.
>>
>>26581396
Just buy Sun and Moon instead
>>
>>26583201
But FR/LG is the best game in the series
>>
>>26581396
They always make me feel kind of lonely. But it's also relaxing.
>>
>>26583324
First time I've read that.
>>
>>26583644
Because you only browse /vp/, which is nothing but idiots and me
>>
Shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.