[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know all of them are cancerous, but this one has to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: cancer.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
I know all of them are cancerous, but this one has to be the least of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXGG-Q7vsPo
>>
>>26580375
I remember this guy from his worst shiny pokemon top ten
But I mostly remember him whining
>>
Love the ending :D
>>
>>26580375
Shofu is bretty gud too
>>
>>26580375
WANNA FREE VIEWERS?
>WANNA FREE VIEWERS?
>>
What is even the point of this video?
>>
>>26580474
I remember him putting Pangoro on his top 10 least favorite mons just because it gets Gunk Shot unlike his husbando Scrafty. What a faggot.
>>
>Typical clickbait titles full capslock to get attention
>Retarded video "YEAH I GEN LOL"
>This >>26581338

He is just a Verlisify that Gens. Fuck this.
>>
>Hey why aren't you spending hundreds, literally hundreds of hours doing the same autistic thing over and over to get the perfect Pokemon like me?
>Even though it's all just data and our Pokemon are literally identical in every way I actually sat around wasting hours of my life to get these Pokemon unlike you, so yeah.
>>
>>26581338
To be fair, only Pangoro getting Gunk Shot is some dumb shit.
>>
>>26581338
But anon it's literally in the Pokedex saying it spits acid liquid.
>>
>>26581412
you didn't watch the end anon.....
>>
My favorite video

TOP 10 BEST POKEMON SUN AND MOON PINK & GREEN SHINY POKEMON THAT START WITH THE LETTER H!

It features Morgon Freeman too

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uliMkE6QEv8
>>
>if you cheat you should kill yourself
>Scrafty literally the nigger pokémon
Ow the edge. How can people can take this guy seriously?
>>
>>26581541
>He didn't watch the video
>>
>>26581541
He was making fun of Verisify anon...
>>
Okay, that was actually pretty good. Thanks anon.
>>
>>26581374
>a dragon that clouds
>>
>>26580375
Pretty funny
>>
>>26580375
>actually believing this faggot
>>
I remember in one of KingNappy FFA Someone point out that Calem had like Battle Maison items but didn't have any wins. And I think in the same video he was saying he never hack's game
>>
File: 1452528350112.jpg (68 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1452528350112.jpg
68 KB, 500x400
>>26581374

Nigga, no one is worse than Verlisify except maybe Tamashii and that Leaf faggot. You have to actually TRT to be that fucking horrible.
>>
>>26580375
His voice sounds like he constantly has food in his mouth.

I watch pokeytubes for laughs and stupid shit people do with friends. Shofu and Pimpnite are cool.
>>
watch the whole video you fucktards
>>
File: 1460177391490.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1460177391490.png
208 KB, 327x316
>that ending

kek

anti-injectfags BTFO
>>
>>26580375
he was much better before getting involved with nappy and co
>>
>>26581532
hahaha
i love how he does not give a shit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.