[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here play VLR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: tSfi2Tg.1.jpg (177 KB, 814x798) Image search: [Google]
tSfi2Tg.1.jpg
177 KB, 814x798
Anyone here play VLR?
>>
>>26579561
TWO MILKMEN
GO COMEDY
>>
what about lunala?
>>
>>26579729
MILKEVOLI
>>
>>26579729
VLR takes place on the moon
>>
>the beast that devours the sun

Isn't that an alchemical reference?
>>
Final game in 26 days!!
>>
>>26579600
I just traded Virtue's Last Reward and the day after i found out apparently Zero Escape 3 is out now? I would have replayed some of the stuff if I'd known that.
>>
>>26579885
It comes out this month.
>>
>Rowlet=Mercury
>Litten=Sulphur
>Popplio=Salt
>>
>>26579803
>Using spoilers for their intended purpose
You know someone who didn't want to be spoiled just got spoiled.
>>
>>26579902
I was so happy when I saw they announced the third one. There was so much dangling plot thread that I was legitimately upset.
Luna is the best waifu.
>>
>>26579928
I still hate Aksys for not giving europe a physical release. I was one of the first persons to sign that damn petition. Fuck you Aksys.
Going to order the physical Vita version. And buying the 3DS digital version while the Vita one is being shipped to me.
>>
>IT HAS A COMPLETE ORIGINAL AND BRAND NEW ABILITY THAT NO POKEMON EVER BEFORE POSSESSED AND COULD EVER DREAM OF POSSESSING

>does the same thing as a old as fuck and very lame abilty

Hav they no shame? How can they be so retarded?
>>
>>26579928
>Being on 4chan
>Not knowing Clover is best
>>
>>26579950

The last 2 games were more cult hits, it might be too big of a gamble to release physicaly there.
>>
>>26579928
>Assigning genders to non-living objects
>>
>>26579993
She lives on in my heart.
>>
>>26579966
I disliked Clover a lot. To be honest I didn't really like any of the girls besides Luna. I liked how Alice looked and that was about the extent of what I liked about her.
>>
>>26580017
>not liking Phi
>not liking best VA cracked voice-chan
>>
>>26580033
Nah, I didn't like Phi. I don't mind that kind of character for me to actually like them I need more than a surfboard with a boy's white haircut.
>>
>>26579951
I'll have to look but I'm willing to bet that they didn't get enough flak for Turboblaze and Teravolt.
>>
>>26580079
I don't remember either but even if they didn't, at least they were ripped from an actually good ability, as opposed to, you know, Clear body.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.