[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How crazy is it that so many people figured out S&M would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: firefox_2016-06-02_19-48-25.png (2 MB, 1001x707) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-02_19-48-25.png
2 MB, 1001x707
How crazy is it that so many people figured out S&M would take place in Hawaii from just license plates and a totem?

How crazy is it that this board was filled with deniers of this fact for months?
>>
Not that crazy, there were plenty of guesses.
>>
>>26579307
Im the one who made the first big Hawaii thrad (a dude was spamming about the license plates before that but no onr take him seriously)

I truly knew it was Hawaii when I searched "Hawaii firefighter truck" on Google Image
I made a thread with a cap of it and then people kept finding more and more proofs to the point it couldnt be denied
>>
>>26579444
Congratulations to (you)
>>
>>26579444
>MUH TRUCK
>MUH FOUR PIXEL PLATE
>>
>>26579365
>there were plenty of guesses
Yeah, really shitty guesses that were based on flimsy speculation that actively ignored evidence that went against their dumb theories.
>>
>>26579503
OK?
2 things aren't substantial evidence, though. It's way too vague.
Totem poles don't only exist in Hawaii.
>>
>>26579444
nice trips and congrats
>>
>>26579487
You want more? Ok.

We first knew of these games as Pokemon Niji when that leak went out. Niji is Rainbow in Japanese. Hawaii is nicknamed the "Rainbow State" hence the license plates and rainbows thrown on to the pokedex and Kukui's hat.

There is a Vivillon in the SM trailer. Out of all the patterns, they chose to show the one that can be found by Hawaiian players.

A few days after the initial SM direct, the Pokemon twitter tweeted a pic of a Pikachu doll in Hawaii, with the comment "Can we go where Pikachu is?"

The guy in XY who talks about a new region gives you a tiki looking item.

You had to be either a retard or just not paying attention to think the region would be based anywhere else.
>>
What NX bonuses will it have? Like how Gold and Silver had color and Fire Red and Leaf Green had cartridge trading to ds.
>>
File: 1456782011161.jpg (929 KB, 1000x5002) Image search: [Google]
1456782011161.jpg
929 KB, 1000x5002
>>26579503
You still mad senpai
What kind of fag were you? South Kalos? Florida? Mexico?
>>
>>26579552
How in the world is a license plate, that they specifically put a rainbow on, when there's only ONE PLACE in the real world that has Rainbow license plates, "vague"? Fuck off Mexico/Spain/Chinafag.
>>
>>26579619
I'm a "how about we fucking wait"fag. You're acting no better than Shanghaifags, only this time you were actually right so you act even more obnoxious about it.
>>
>>26579643
there was nothing to fucking wait for. It was obvious. Not everyone is a braindead fence sitter like you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.