[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can be the first person in the world to play Pokemon Sun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 2104x1525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 2104x1525
You can be the first person in the world to play Pokemon Sun and Moon ... However, you have to sleep with him first...

Would you /vp/ ?
>>
File: ok with this.png (150 KB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
ok with this.png
150 KB, 330x186
I'd fuck Rotom.
>>
Yeah sure. I've been to camp and bunked with friends in a cabin before. Sleeping in the same bed is no big deal.
>>
Sounds easy as fuck. We're just sleeping on the same bed, you can literally do that with anyone else.
>>
>>26577117
Easy, all you have to do is sleep in the same bed as him... unless he wants to talk.
>>
only if he sticks his penis inside me.
>>
Sure, why not?
>>
>>26577117
Sure, he already fucks with all of us every month
>>
>>26577135
You know full well Masuda'd be grabby.
>>
Only if there's no kissing. He's got the nastiest fucking teeth.
>>
File: masudance.gif (618 KB, 164x136) Image search: [Google]
masudance.gif
618 KB, 164x136
>>26577117
I will have sex with him but I will not play Sun and Moon because it would be unfair to all other fans if I break the street date just because I had sex with Masuda
>>
File: zapewiaohrrvieuh.gif (909 KB, 703x567) Image search: [Google]
zapewiaohrrvieuh.gif
909 KB, 703x567
>>26577117
I would let him violate me and let him call me his little bitch~
>>
>>26577117
sure, as long as he has a paper bag on his head.

since he's japanese, i'm sure he'd be down wearing a halloween mask.
>>
>>26577117
I've met him at Worlds twice, my impression of him is that he finds all Pokémon fans disgusting and would never want to have sex with any of us
So it'd probably be pretty safe
>>
I'm sure he wouldn't even able to reach me so I'm fine with that.
>>
>>26577117
All I have to do is sleep in the same bed as him? Of course I would.
>>
I would suck his tiny yellow cock
>>
Who is this guy? Is he the king of vp or something?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.