[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marshadow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: what is it - master.gif (477 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
what is it - master.gif
477 KB, 400x304
So gentleman, now that Solgaleo and Lunala are confirmed, what do you think Marshadow will look like and what will his typing be?
>>
>>26576003
I'm guessing Rock/Dark for type because Mars + shadow, maybe.

also bonus points for based Delgado, best Master
>>
>>26576003
I wonder what team would the Master have? Something with minimize for sure.
>>
>>26576003
Its typing could literally be anything now that the aforementioned have been revealed to be random types.

I would have said Water/Dark because if Marsh and Shadow but it could be Fighting/Fairy for all we know!
>>
>>26576003
fire/dark

fire=reks solgaleo
dark=reks both solgaleo and lunaala

also both cant hit back with stab because psychic inmunity, and steel being nve on fire and ghost nve on dark
>>
After Psychic/Steel Solgaleo anything is up for grabs
>>
>>26576392
This makes too much sense... So it probably won't be the case. We know Game Freak already. But let's wait and see.
>>
>>26576281
He will defenitly have a Dialga
>>
>>26576409
yeah it makes too much sense
but masuda could be an absolute madman and lol water or grass or poison or whatever the fuck he wants
>>
Psychic/Dragon
>>
>>26576003
Dark/Water or Psychic/Water or Psychic/Dark
>>
File: strange souvenir.png (5 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
strange souvenir.png
5 KB, 80x80
>>26576003
>what do you think Marshadow will look like
like this
>>
Fighting/fairy because fuck all logic after the revealed typings
>>
>>26576003
Fire/Dark just seems too good to be true. It fits the name and counters both other legendaries perfectly.

GF would never do something that made sense, though.
>>
File: 1445390714473.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445390714473.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
At least part dark, because it's based on an eclipse.
>>
>>26576409
>>26576982
samefriend
>>
>>26576003
I'm guessing dark/psychic, ground/dark,or ground/psychic

Screen cap this
>>
Psychic/Psychic type
>>
>Solgaleo and Lunaala are based off the Balinese myths Barong and Rangda.
>Barong is the white-haired lion of light, whose fur is adorned with precious stones and gilded mirrors to reflect the sun's rays against his enemies.
>He fights Rangda, the witch queen of the demons, who take the form of flying vampires missing their lower extremities who come at night to steal men's lives.
>Then there's Batara Kala the god of the underworld, an ogre that causes eclipses by trying to eat the sun or the moon.

Dark/psychic and ogre-like?
>>
>>26576942
i'm thinking this
>>
>>26576003
It's a sea serpent, according to the myth it's based off

But given how nor Solgaleo nor Lunala are Fire or Fairy, i'll assume it will most likely be Ghost/Dark
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.