[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm a genius. I've figured out what Synergetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Synergy.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Synergy.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
I think I'm a genius. I've figured out what Synergetic Evolution is all about. It has to be a way to give Pokemon without Mega Evolutions a way to get Mega stats. However, they Pokemon probably won't look any different, maybe just an aura as long as the Synergy is active, which would probably look like the stat boost aura.

This way, GameFreak doesn't have to create 700+ new models. You want your favorite mon to be viable? Now it is. Synergetic Evolution could possibly be even better than Mega Evolution since it doesn't prevent a Pokemon from still getting a regular evolution in the future. There's no way to not like this. A win-win situation, no?
>>
>>26573329
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>26573329
You're saying this as if people haven't already thought if this.

But I do think it's interesting to think that any Pokemon could get a buff, that's pretty awesome
>>
>>26573352
Pokemon, you fucking retard.
>>
You're an idiot.

Synergetic Evolution allows for the player to have a health bar right along his pokemon in the game world. After the player's health is done, even if he has other pokemon, he's screwed. Or if his health goes down faster than his pokemons.

New mechanic for Gen 6.5/7.

Just how it is.
>>
>>26573477
>6.5
jack black holding a sign.
>>
>>26573329
>However, they Pokemon probably won't look any different, maybe just an aura as long as the Synergy is active, which would probably look like the stat boost aura.

So you think Ash's synergized Greninja will be the only one to have design changes?

Retarded observation.
>>
Synergy just lets you activate a special option on a pokemon and use any move from its level up learnset, allowing for more complex strategy
>>
>>26573747
Giving trainer-esque stylistic changes to Synergized Pokemon would be even more time consuming and costly to implement than Megas. Ash Greninja is an ad, a special snowflake to get kids into the idea of synergetic evolution.
>>
>>26574215
>Giving trainer-esque stylistic changes to Synergized Pokemon would be even more time consuming and costly to implement than Megas

As long as those stylistic changes are relatively minimal, I don't think it would be impossibly time-consuming at all.
>>
>>26574266

Giving each Pokemon a small touch that matches the trainer would work fine, yeah.
>>
>>26574266
It's not gonna happen. Ash has a static look, so Ash Greninja is easy to design. But we have customizable trainers now. How in the hell would they implement that? Would the player have to preset how the Pokemon should look when it synergizes, something like Pokemon Musicals?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.