[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its gen 5 legends all over again >zekrom and reshiram not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: reshiram-zekrom.png (581 KB, 1085x654) Image search: [Google]
reshiram-zekrom.png
581 KB, 1085x654
its gen 5 legends all over again
>zekrom and reshiram not being light and dark type
>literally mold breaker with fancy names
>>
>>26572661
At least they ripped a good ability and not, you know, Clear Body.
>>
>>26572730

Clear Body IS a good ability

Being immune to Intimidate and Sticky Web is great
>>
>>26572661
Except that the BlWh and BlTWOWhTWO mascots ended being shit regardless of type, shit movepool and following gen made them completely obsolete if not plain useless.
I get what you're saying familita but the fact that those Unova mascots are inferior even to the minor legendary trios and other same gen legendaries is ridiculous.
>>
>>26572730
What if is is a buffed Clear Body that also has Shield Dust effect and potential immunity to shit like Flame Body and Static too?
>>
>>26572908
Zekrom's not that bad, it just needs Primal Groudon to fall down a deep hole and never return.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.