[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Solgaleo is weak to Lunala How would the Moon even overcome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o7adfibL3p1u6baixo1_500.jpg (121 KB, 252x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7adfibL3p1u6baixo1_500.jpg
121 KB, 252x750
>Solgaleo is weak to Lunala
How would the Moon even overcome the sun? They should've been weak against each other since sunrises begin to take over midnight.
>>
>>26572656
sun legendary is weak to fire

moon legendary is weak to dark

you do the math
>>
The sun is a malevolent entity.
The moon is a benevolent entity.
The moon protects us from the disgusting menace that is the sun.
Without the moon, we would all be dead from the sun's evil.

Praise be to the moon.
>>
Moon can eclipse the sun
But it's Earth that eclipses the moon

>Zygarde=Earth
>>
File: 1341832842970.jpg (43 KB, 539x389) Image search: [Google]
1341832842970.jpg
43 KB, 539x389
>>26572681
>This anon thinks the Sun is made out of fire
>>
>>26572656
The sun legend eats the sun so it's not representative of the sun, but rather its adversary.
>>
>>26572899
It's less retarded than thinking the moon is made out of dark.
>>
>>26572656
The moon eclipses the sun.
But the moon is not weak to the earth.
Because the moon is eclipsed.
>>
>>26572656
I'd say Solgaleo actually won out in terms of just good typing.

Solgaleo being Psy/Steel with a clear body clone is just gonna make it a Metagross with 80 extra stats thrown on, with 4 2x weaknesses.

poor Lunala's Psy/Ghost is gonna leave it 4x weak to both ghost and dark.

If Sogaleo gets access to dark pulse which is pretty reasonable, it'll face up pretty well against the Moon.
>>
>>26573267
>If Sogaleo gets access to dark pulse which is pretty reasonable, it'll face up pretty well against the Moon
My bet is that solgaleo will be tanky and lunala will be a fast attacker, so if it can take a Moongeist blast, then probably a Sunsteel Strike will fuck it up regardless of typings. The only thing I don't like is how they're till using Psychic on everything cosmic, but hey, at least it's not yet another dragon.
>>
>>26572899
It's made out of plasma.
Fire is also plasma.
The sun being weak to fire is dumb.
>>
>>26572797

No.
>>
File: 1dd.jpg (34 KB, 680x490) Image search: [Google]
1dd.jpg
34 KB, 680x490
>>26574859
>>26574859

Your mom is solid.
My dick is also solid.
It mum being weak to my dick is dumb.
>>
>>26574740
>they're till using Psychic on everything cosmic
Psychic is Game Freak go to type for legendary pokemon. Every gen had a legendary psychic legendary.
>>
>>26574859
Good thing it's not the sun.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.