[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bronzong has heatproof >metal that is heat proof >solgaleo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: one of his people.png (98 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
one of his people.png
98 KB, 500x318
>bronzong has heatproof
>metal that is heat proof
>solgaleo is made from the sun
>the sun
>metal
>hot
>heat proof
bingo
same pokemon
to further my point
>the first move bronzong gets is sunny day
>it's a level 0 move
>it's born knowing how to praise the sun
>>
SOLgaleo

can't fight in sunny day
he can't even take a hit from Ember, the weakest fire move.
>>
Can someone translate please? I don't speak autistic tumblrese.
>>
I truly have no idea why they made the sun and moon legendaries weak to fire and dark... Someone explain to me
>>
>>26572817
Sun ain't fire.
Moon ain't "fully" dark.
>>
>>26572817
solgaleo isn't the sun, he's fucking forged from it
what gave him life can also take it away

lunala has no excuse though
>>
>>26572817
Marshadow.
>>
>>26572843
the sun is a burning ball of gas how the fuck isn't that fire
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 588x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 588x437
>>26572911
>Ball of Gas
It's plasma and radiation.
Go back to school kid.
>>
File: consider_the_following2.jpg (127 KB, 713x918) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following2.jpg
127 KB, 713x918
>>26572817

Because Marshadow is going to be Fire (Mars) / Dark (Shadow).
>>
>>26572911
>sun
>burning ball of gas

Bet you think that the earth is flat and dinosaurs aren't real either.
>>
>>26572992
Makes sense if this ends up being true.
>>
>they're the same type
>>
>>26572992
>yfw Solgaleo's eclipse form gains a fire typing when it merges with Marshadow
>>
>>26572844
Yeah it does. Dark type has nothing to do with darkness.
>>
>>26572817
Because they will get a third type via the stones. Solgaleo becomes Psychic/Steel/Fire and Lunala Psychic/Ghost/Dark
>>
>>26575805
>What is Umbreon?
>>
>>26572980
Fire is literally radiation.
>>
>>26572647
>it's born knowing how to praise the sun

Well, fuck me, I laughed.
Stoped reading there
10/10, would read again
>>
>>26572647
It seems all of you are just impressionable underage idiots.
The usn isn't a ball of fire, it's a nuclear reactor. i don't know why Steel, but it makes more sens than fire (electric would have mede even more sense)
Dark-type isn't about the night or lack of light, it's about doing nasty shit. The moon is usually depicted a a purity symbol, so it doesn't makes sense to make it dark-type
>>
>>26572992
Watch it also be a huge sea serpent
>>
File: 1462993461021.png (211 KB, 346x477) Image search: [Google]
1462993461021.png
211 KB, 346x477
>>26572817
I don't know the logic behind Solgaleo.

Lunaala, however, is perfectly fine and only retards think otherwise. The moon has always been the domain of Normal types until Gen VI changed this to Fairy. Moon = Dark has never been true.

Not a single Dark type evolves with a moon stone, but several Normal types do, and some are Fairy now.

Moonlight was a Normal type move until it became Fairy.

Moonblast was introduced as a Fairy type move.

Lunaala is most likely part Psychic because GF sometimes associates Psychic types with space for whatever reason. In addition to being the ESP type, Psychic doubles as being the "cosmic" type. I don't know why it's Ghost yet, but we may find out later.
>>
>>26575895
Psychic/Ground
Because Water would be too obvious
>>
>>26572911
The sun is, in the most simple terms, an ongoing nuclear explosion triggered by mass atomic fusion. The hydrogen atoms (probably where you are getting gas) is being fused into other elements, triggering massive energy release because fucking science.

To call that fire would be like calling lightning fire. Yes, it will ignite things that get close enough, but there is just so much more going on.
>>
Are people forgetting that dark type is actually evil type and 'dark' is essentially a mistranslation?
>>
>>26575926
It's all skeletal and spooky, hence Ghost type.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.