[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its kinda hard to distinguish between the clouds that are supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Minimap Clouds.png (703 KB, 793x508) Image search: [Google]
Minimap Clouds.png
703 KB, 793x508
Its kinda hard to distinguish between the clouds that are supposed to be on the map and the clouds that are there to cover up hidden parts of the region when looking at the official artwork of the Alola region. Perhaps the minimap's clouds are the ones meant to hide stuff? They do seem like they're there for a reason.
>>
>>26572010
no
NO
no
no
there is nothing there

im not setting myself up disappointment a second time
>>
I don't think they'd put those clouds there for any reason other than hiding something.
What they're for is difficult to guess.

Isn't the top right one where that sprout island is?
>>
>>26572044
Yeah, its gotta be. What bothers me is that in the minimap, the clouds are directly south of the manmade island, and east of the Icy Island. But on the large Alola map, there is only sea there.
>>
What if it's for gifted dlcs like what Voltini was?
>>
>>26572010
Top is obviously the sprout island.
That bottom one though, there's nothing there on the artwork. Some sort of mirage island maybe? or maybe another artificial island will appear in the post game.
>>
>>26572448
>>26572010
underwater city, you access it from a submarine platform on the biggest island at the left (the one with the elite 4)
like the abysmall ruin in BW2 but expanded
>>
>>26572567
I saw that platform and for some reason I thought it was an underground hideout for the evil team. But you're most likely onto something; there's an awful lot of water right in the middle of the islands, an underwater city like the Gungan planet from Starwars would be incredible. I'd like it to be similar to the underwater pass in B2/W2.
>>
They might hide stuff, but definitely no islands (except perhaps sprout island, but I think it was just embellishment. Notice how the water is colored.
And, of course, having an island under one of the clouds would destroy the Hawaiian archipelago shape.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.