[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have the "Sunhat girl" leaks? I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462892675695.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462892675695.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
Does anyone have the "Sunhat girl" leaks? I remember someone bringing up the girl in the Sunhat in their leaks.
>>
It's the same leak that got the legendary typings wrong.
>>
if you're referring to the guy he was debunked
he got the typings of the legendarys wrong and the abilities
>>
Everyone spotted her sunhat in the first trailer. that's what that leak was based off of. That leak also described her hair as having dark streaks.
>>
the sunhat girl rumor was around cause you can see her in the side in one of the images and in the original trailer a character that looks like that
>>
>>26571099
Oh, damn
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-19-21-29.png (383 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-19-21-29.png
383 KB, 1080x1920
Heres the leak
>>
>>26572168
He got the professor shit wrong too
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.