[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26567565
What?
>>
>>26567565
What are you so worked up about?
>>
>>26568850
I think OP means that it looks like DexNav isn't coming back.

My hope is that it's integrated into Rotom-Dex somehow, but I'm with OP: I think it's gone forever.
>>
>>26567565
Good riddance

Dexnav and those obnoxious pokemon cries/tells were disgusting and immersion breaking
>>
>>26568928

i think it's integrated in the Rotom-Dex,it seems preey logic to me,it has the map integrated.
>>
>>26567565
It'll be back in rotomdex. Chill out nigga.
>>
>>26568928
>getting rid of one of the best improvements
In want to believe that they're not this retarded but then again, it's GF we're talking about.
>>
>>26568971
Mute your 3DS my man.
>>
File: 1464876038841.jpg (42 KB, 321x240) Image search: [Google]
1464876038841.jpg
42 KB, 321x240
>>26567565
>>26568928
>>26568971
There's some kind of new creature capture mechanic in play here. Notice how in pic related there's multiple patches of grass but one has a unique creature icon thingy. Either some new DexNav type thing, or some other replacement as a unique wild encounter gimmick. Mark my words.

In other less related news I'm also relatively certain there's going to be a jet-ski mechanic to travel between the islands. It'll be this games hot new travel gimmick, like Soaring but not optional. Soaring doesn't return in any capacity.

"Screenshot this", or whatever the cool kids say
>>
File: Champion cynthia.png (147 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
Champion cynthia.png
147 KB, 309x309
I honestly believe/hope it's apart of the rotom dex thing.
>>26568971
Shut your damn dirty mouth.
>>
>>26569083

It's definitely dexnav. My first inclination when I saw that screenshot you posted was "oh, dexnav is back!" because what else is the point of having a map in your pokedex.
>>
Another useless gimmick gone

In other news, Rotom-Pokedex
>>
>>26569083
Or maybe that's a roaming legendary
>>
>>26569123
Yeah, pretty much. I don't think it will function identically to the DexNav but all of the core features will be there. I'd like to believe soaring will return as well but I don't see it happening.

Either way, customization and DexNav 2.0 all but confirmed. This generation isn't looking too bleak so far lads, the ticklist of returning features from Gen 6 is promising thus far
>>
>>26569083
The icon really remind me of the icon that appeared on the map for roaming legandaries in gen 3.
>>
>>26569204
>Pikachu is a roaming legendary
>>
I love DexNav, but OP is freaking the fuck out, the emphesis will OBVIOUSLY be on showing off new features rather than possibly returning older features, so you need to calm the fuck down.

It would be like someone freaking out that there would be no online play in X/Y because the cGear from Black and White wasn't on the touch screen when they started showing off new gameplay features.
>>
>>26569083
I like it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.