[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope they actually don't show any more new Pokemon for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Iris.jpg (759 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
Iris.jpg
759 KB, 1200x1697
I hope they actually don't show any more new Pokemon for a while, I'm fine with the trailers showing more of the region and new characters. But I want to be surprised when I play Sun and Moon I can't remember the last time I played a Pokemon game blind.
>>
>>26567340
I hate surprises and It's better to know what your getting before you get it.

If we get get less than 100 New Pokémon, I'm not buying this game at all.
>>
>>26567436
That is not true you faggot.
>>
>>26567436
Ehh I disagree about it being better to know things before you get it. It's exciting to encounter a new Pokemon and not know its type for me at least.
>>
>>26567340
I'm hoping to do the same
I might have to stay away from here and... most of 4 chan maybe until the game comes out
>>
>>26567687
That's what I'm going to try and do, I don't know if I have the self-control I always give into spoilers somehow.
>>
we are getting some more at e3 actually
>>
>>26567436
i think we should get lots of new pokemon, because alola/hawaii is far away from the other regions. naturaly there should be a very diffrent ecosystem then.
>>
>>26567627
>>26567537

Idiots.
>>
>>26568694
>Calling them idiots for calling out your bad opinion
>>
why is nobody talking about Iris not wearing any panties in that pic
>>
>>26568909
You people are mindless.

It's better know what you are getting before you get it.
>>
File: numbers_of_Pokémon.png (9 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
numbers_of_Pokémon.png
9 KB, 240x160
>>26569196
That's not important.
The number of New Pokémon introduced in this generation of Pokémon is important.
>>
>>26569356
Agreed, I can feel that this gen will be my favorite, but I'll be disappointed if it has less new species than XY.
80-90 is a minimum amount for me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.