[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annoying little shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pr-rdex.jpg (146 KB, 770x562) Image search: [Google]
pr-rdex.jpg
146 KB, 770x562
This little guy will talk shit all day long, every step you take, he will say something you couldn't care less about.

I already see it coming, you are trying to go somewhere and this little thing here stops you "I think you're not ready to go there, there are really strong Pokemon bzzzt bzzzt 8)"

And even if Pokemon do become an Open World game, I don't need a fucking talking GPS.

What are your thoughts?
>>
I'm really hoping they don't go overboard with this thing because the idea of having a Rotom possessed Pokedex is adorable and it would suck if that were marred by the thing basically being the Pokemon equivalent of Fi.
>>
>>26567016
It's going to be a sarcastic asshole.
>>
Literally Alola's Navi
>>
>>26567016
I'd really like for him to give us his two cents every now and again! He generally seems like a pretty rad dude. If he's got something to say about what's going on in the story, then he can go ahead and spit it out. Like >>26567149 said, it'd be annoying if they took a Fi route, but at the same time, this is like actually having a real companion on your journey. It just all felt so lonesome before. Yeah, they tried touching up on this in X/Y, but this is someone who will really be with you all the way. I want him to talk to us!
>>
Game halting phonecalls from gold and silver all over again, Thanks gf.
>>
>>26567149
>>26567569
I don't really like the idea of having a Pokemon I DON'T want. I don't like Rotom and I don't want to be forced to have one.
I mean, in Pokemon you literally choose what Pokemons you want, it doesn't makes sense to get one you don't even want right? I know, you don't use it in battle, but still, he'll be there for each and every hours i'll play the game.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.