[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hotel from the announcement trailer is on the weird island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
The hotel from the announcement trailer is on the weird island in the middle of the region
>>
File: h5f.jpg (9 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
h5f.jpg
9 KB, 325x325
>>26566814
>mfw its Battle Frontier
>>
>>26566814
No it's not dumbass, the hotel is surrounded by lots of trees and nature.
>>
>>26566855
is this the boss of this gym?
>>
Elite 4?
>>
The hotel seems to be on the island righ to the starting island
>>
And we still dont know what the deal is with that Red-looking figure at the front of the hotel
>>
>>26566814
It's not the same, you big dumbo. This one is way too fucking squared and the other one had flags and a fountain.
That aside, what could this be? Elite 4 on the hotel, Champion on the big house behind or Battle Tower?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160602-154502.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160602-154502.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>26566814
>>
On the website it says it's a mechanical island
>>
>>26566968
Its just concept art you fucking mong, they could have used Shrek for all we fucking know
>>
File: gfdgfdgdfg.jpg (27 KB, 213x380) Image search: [Google]
gfdgfdgdfg.jpg
27 KB, 213x380
This might be VR + E4. A lone pokemon center, followed by the ice place, then another pokecenter + a single building
>>
I wonder if we'll kill our rivals regional rat on this boat as well :^)
>>
>>26566814
That's the battle mansion
>>
Battle facility + BP exchange
>>
>>26566814
Isn't it that facility that was under construction in a gen6 games?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.