[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the hell are all the trainers at? We haven't seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Alola.png (292 KB, 519x323) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
292 KB, 519x323
Where the hell are all the trainers at? We haven't seen any of them in all of the routes that were shown.
>>
>>26566692
they lag the game
>>
Silver beat them all.
>>
>>26566692
WHERE IS THE TALL GRASS
>>
>>26566772
in that fucking picture you absolute retard
>>
They hid them all to make the region look more expansive.
>>
Why didn't they show any gyms? Are gyms even in the game?

Why didn't they show any wild pokemon? Are there even new Pokemon?

They didn't even show a Pokemon Center. Are Pokemon Centers going to come back?
>>
>>26566692
Removed to make the games more accessible to younger players
>>
File: 4L_0QenT7JG.gif (436 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
4L_0QenT7JG.gif
436 KB, 500x502
>>26566772
>>26566801
kek
>>
Pokemon is clearly going to become walking simulator since walking is harder than biking and GF wanted to address the fan complaints about the difficulty of the recent games.
>>
>>26566828
Watch the Japanese videos, it shows the Pokemon centre.
>>
>>26566828
I'll be honest. I want another pokemon RPG that isn't about gyms.

Now that there's no tile-based movement, gyms and dungeons are going to get more boring than ever. I'm not looking forward to that aspect.
>>
They're a bit challenging so they were removed. Instead you can talk to rotomdex to have a ''sim battle'' to train.
>>
>>26566925
They didn't show the inside of it.

So that means Pokemon Centers are just there for decoration and you cant actually go inside them because they didn't show it.
>>
File: there.jpg (71 KB, 853x485) Image search: [Google]
there.jpg
71 KB, 853x485
>>26566692
there you dumbass
>>
>>26566692
Added in post.
>>
>>26566801
>>26566920

god, I am indeed retarded
>>
EVERYTHING LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME AS GEN 6

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.