[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our new waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160602_152019.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_152019.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Our new waifu
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 686x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 686x800
Chicken-chan is best waifu
>>
>>26566033
Why is she angry?
>>
>>26567976
She hasn't seen your chicken yet
>>
>>26567976
You're foiling her plans
>>
That bag sucks though.
>>
>>2656797
He's tsundere
>>
>>26569911
That bag is the best part! It looks like it can actually hold a bunch of shit. I hope we can buy it somewhere
>>
She's obviously just moved to Alola similarly to MC-kun. She looks mad because she's nervous and hasn't made any friends yet. Also possible she's from Unova and doesn't like the tropical environment yet. Her clinging to her bag could be a metaphor for her clinging to her past, her old friends human and Pokemon alike.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.