[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The lion is Psychic/Steel The Bat is Psychic/Ghost And the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: disapointment.jpg (41 KB, 498x309) Image search: [Google]
disapointment.jpg
41 KB, 498x309
The lion is Psychic/Steel

The Bat is Psychic/Ghost

And the new gimmick is that pokedex alive now

That's literally all the new info.
>>
How dare you forget the new waifu.

And thats all of the info.
>>
And their abilities. And the new characters. And their roles in the game.
>>
>>26565847
And we know we have 4 islands now.
>>
>>26565936
New characters and their roles means shit
>>
>>26565847
Fucking navi.
>>
Oh and the signature moves of the legends. Also the same shit 3d models
>>
Pokedex rotom looks cute though.
>>
>>26565847
>The lion is Psychic/Steel
For gods sake why

>The Bat is Psychic/Ghost
fine by me

>And the new gimmick is that pokedex alive now
i really fucking hate this
>>
>>26565980
This.

the game will hold your hand through the whole adventure.

permanent easy mode !!
>>
>>26565847
OP

You're missing the important part here: Rotom. Fucking. TALKS!
>>
What the fuck?
The SUN Pokemon is weak to fire, and the MOON Pokemon is weak to Dark (4x weak at that)?
Goddammit GameFreak, you had one job. I would have been fine replacing the Psychic type with the respective type.
Fire/Steel and Dark/Ghost would be great.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.