[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Can see her underwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: und.png (230 KB, 246x455) Image search: [Google]
und.png
230 KB, 246x455
I Can see her underwear
>>
>>26565755
>having a problem with this
>>
>>26565755
that's a bra you idiot
>>
>>26565791
I think he is fapping to it, not having a problem
>>
>>26565828
>what is underwear?
>>
>>26565755
It's a sleeveless shirt she's wearing under the bigger shirt.
>>
>>26565828
Considering shes around 4 years old and there's white visible at the bottom of her top, it's a vest.
>>
How are we sure that's her underwear?
Maybe it's just a swimsuit or a bikini.

Either way, i like it. Pretty simple but attractive design.
>>
>>26565755
S L U T
>>
>>26565755
>Shirt is tied
>there's still space

So is she chubby, or is it a really big shirt?
>>
>>26566013
She's Hawaiian, of course she's chubby.
>>
>>26566013
She's obviously wearing a huge shirt. Look at the bag
>>
>>26565755
>Artwork looks older than the model again
Eh, still golden faps to be had.
>>
You can clearly see that it's not her bra
>>
>>26566216
Aside she doesn't have tits, that's a pretty cool detail.
Inspiring.
>>
>>26565952
Could be. Looks like the kind of outfit she wouldn't bother taking off when going swimming.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.