[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great, now this totally defeats the purpose of trying to capture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Cj8rMeVUUAAZs5R.jpg (89 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
Cj8rMeVUUAAZs5R.jpg
89 KB, 600x438
Great, now this totally defeats the purpose of trying to capture Pokemon.
>>
> With the QR Scanner, you scan in a QR Code and check the information about the Pokémon that corresponds to that QR Code. There are QR Code patterns in various places all around you, so try scanning them.

LITERATLY FUCKING YOKAI WATCH
>>
>>26565867
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT. This IS Yoksi Watch mechanics. Were they that desperate?
>>
>>26565867
>>26566197
The Rotom Pokedex toy is going to read QR codes like the Watch toy
>>
I can't wait for the internet to collect all the qr codes in one convenient place for me to scan in!
>>
>>26565867
>>26566197
>>26566283
Do you guys actually care so long as Pokemon is still Pokemon and not Yokai Watch?
>>
>>26565676
>the purpose of capturing pokemon is to read their pokedex entries

And here I was thinking it was so you could use those Pokémon in battle.

>implying it will give you the full entry or register it as caught
>implying it won't just register it as seen so you can check its location

Quit being retarded.
>>
>>26565676
Not surprised, its great marketing. Slap that shit on Mtn Dew's and cereal boxes and what not and you know damn well that'll be a good business deal for both parties involved.

Also stop taking everything as negatively as possible, it just gives you extra data on the pokemon's whereabouts and what not, not actually give you the thing. Thatd make no sense. Christ.
>>
>>26566355
No one cares with this at all, anon.
>>
IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE FUCKING POKEMON, IT JUST GIVES YOU THE PARTIAL POKEMON DEX ENTRY
>>
>>26565867
https://youtu.be/Nc03tXikfJs?t=13s

LITERALLY FUCKING YOKAI WATCH
>>
File: 1463540277962.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463540277962.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>>26565676
Why is Medicham coming out of a spray bottle? Do you think we'll be able to spray things and shit with the Pokémon we've seen?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.