[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>completing the Pokedex, the last difficult part of Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (94 KB, 934x250) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
94 KB, 934x250
>completing the Pokedex, the last difficult part of Pokemon
>nerfed completely
>>
>>26565664
It'll be seen only, chill
>>
>>26565664

Registering isn't the same as owning. I have all 721 pokemon in my pc box. Have fun with your weedles...
>>
>inb4 QR code exploit
>>
>>26565664
Maybe it only registers them as seen.

>Implying I take my 3DS outside anyway
>>
YOU ALL HAVE NO EXCUSE NOW TO CA*** **** ***
>>
>>26565664
no
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26565664
So you mean i can either play the game i paid $60 for or i can just scan 800+ QR codes in a row?

What a tough decision.
>>
>>26565664
Isn't it just trading without actually switching Pokemon?
>>
>you can scan the QR codes for Pokemon you have caught
>Pokemon you have caught
>have caught
>>
>>26565664
I thought it was pretty obvious it just gives you "seen" data so you can find out where to catch pokemon you havent seen yet.
>>
File: 1454470263744.jpg (64 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
1454470263744.jpg
64 KB, 600x694
Probably going to have something stupid like a maximum limit of 5 scans per day to prevent people from just scanning their way to Nat. Dex completion.
>>
>>26565926
yeah if you catch a pokemon, your friend can scan the code and register it
>>
>>26565957
>>26565738

>implying you don't get Oval charm for seeing all pokemon
>>
>By scanning in special QR Code patterns you can register Pokémon of the Alola region to your Pokédex and find out where they live. If you scan in the QR Code for a Pokémon that you haven’t yet caught, you can check its habitat and search it out.
>>
>>26565664
So you are telling me that something that only requires patience is harder than the battles? GTFO
>>
>>26566061
oh yeah, it's not like they can change the requirements for the oval charm, or anything
>>
File: 1464787501432-1.jpg (9 KB, 165x150) Image search: [Google]
1464787501432-1.jpg
9 KB, 165x150
ALL OLD POKEMON RETURNING CONFIRMED

70 NEW MONS ONLY CONFIRMED

BTFO

BTFO
>>
>>26565664
Then dont use it, for the love of Arceus. I finally completed the pokedex (sans 3 event legendaries) and i will keep completing by normal means.
>>
We're getting pretty up there in Pokemon count. Not expecting them to make it more convenient each gen is pretty silly.
>>
>>26566128
what?

Like I know you've been spamming the same picture all morning trying to bait replies but what?
>>
at least the map's not pixelated / art concept anymore
>>
Normally I would agree, but since BW2 I have not given a shit about legitimately filling out the dex. Just give me those fucking Round and Shiny Charms or factor them into the rates by default.

I'll still catch them all at a leisurely pace, but fuck the dex. I welcome our future easy-scan complete dex overlords.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.