[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new hp bars look like shit. convince me otherwise >pro tip,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hp bar.png (42 KB, 248x64) Image search: [Google]
hp bar.png
42 KB, 248x64
new hp bars look like shit.
convince me otherwise
>pro tip, you can't
>>
>REEEEE CHANGE IS BAD
>>
I like it though. Looks modern
>>
I don't understand the scratches behind it but the HP bar itself looks great.
>>
its fine otherwise but the splatters are ugly, if they were the color of the typing that the pokemon had it would be ok.
>>
The splatters for HP and abilities look strange to me. Maybe if they weren't such bright neon colors, they wouldn't be so jarring.

But after an hour of battles I would get used to it all and forget they're there.
>>
>>26565593
Really? The weired proportions and the coloring make it seem very 90's to me.
>>
>>26567111
*weird
>>
>>26565509
you look like shit
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 501x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 501x466
>>26565509
>I have an opinion, prove that I don't
>pro tip: you can't
>>
>MY OPINION IS UNDISPUTED FACT

ok, OP. Take the dicks out of every opening of your body before you post ever again.
>>
I like it alot
>>
It looks amazing in motion, gives me a Coliseum vibe
>>
>>26565509
Something tells me you're not going to be a big fan of the Pokédex either.
>>
I don't like the way the level isn't ON the bar, but otherwise it's fine
>>
>>26567111
Reminds me of fighting game health bars
>>
>>26565509
I don't care, OP.

Interfaces change. That's how games differentiate sequels.
>>
who cares
>>
File: 1304167902385354412.jpg (46 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1304167902385354412.jpg
46 KB, 636x358
I think it looks PRETTY RAD myself B)
>>
>>26565509
do us a favor faggot, don't buy the game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.