[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOW IS THAT THE WHOLE THING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Alola.png (527 KB, 636x314) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
527 KB, 636x314
WOW IS THAT THE WHOLE THING?
>>
It looks kinda small but that map is gorgeous
>>
of course not.

guaranteed there will be post-game locations not shown in this little intro. battle resort wasn't visable in the ORAS map.
>>
I still hope you can go to Kalos in the post-game.
>>
Wasn't there a leaker last week who said that there'd be four islands and that they're actually much larger than they seem?
>>
>>26565108
battle frontier behind the C?
>>
Notice how the clouds are conveniently placed
>>
>>26565108
Does anyone have the "leak" of Alola?

I think it was very similar to this.
>>
>>26565108
hopefully there's some big forests and caves. cause it looks kind of small
Maybe diving will come back?
>>
>>26565108
Of course it is but when they add the Battle Frontier you'd care less :^)
>>
File: 1464872748371.png (244 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
1464872748371.png
244 KB, 464x261
>>26565273
Na that's it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.